Is the Terminator 2 1/6 Line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just did some looking, and according to the Ministry of Information, Sarah Connor debuted 9/6/2006, nearly a year ago, and that was the last announcement in the line. I, and many others on the boards, would like to see this line continue, but to go a whole year with no announcements isn't promising. Can someone please let us know if this line is discontinued or not so we can know where things stand. I'm not familiar with other lines that have ceased so I don't know if official announcements are made or not, but it would be nice to know what's going on.

Thanks in advance.

I bet you there is a 1:6 John Connor as a boy coming down the line.

I sure hope so, if nothing else is ever made in the line, that figure has to be made to make things feel complete; it'd be somewhat pointless if the central character of the story weren't represented. However, there is demand for battle damaged versions of both terminators as well.

I see at least John, hopefully old and young. Then maybe a battle damage terminator.

Beyond that I don't see much more out of the line.

Granted, it's not a film loaded with collectible characters, but there are certainly a few that could be made, despite what customizers have done.

Pescadero/Desert Sarah Connor
Final Battle Sarah - Con Exclusive since it'd be just slight variant of the existing figure

Future War John Connor
Teenage John Connor

Cyberdyne T-800 with partial battle damage alternate head
Final Battle T-800

Biker Uniform T-100 with alternate shot out eye head

Did any of the Terminator 1:6 figs come with the proto-type hand in the glass cylinder? That would make a great accessory.

You know the company line Sideshow will give us.... "No line is dead, they're just resting."

*cough* bull$#!t *cough*

" is he dead ? - TERMINATED ... "

Sorry, bad joke. I hope that the line isn't , I'm still up for the damaged t800 , t1000 and the young John Connor. Please Sideshow give us collectors what we want !

I wouldn't give up. I just ordered the first LOTR PF announced after an 18 month wait, so this length of time in between announcements is not unprecedented.

Nope, I'll stay right here. I like it and am happy.

Dave when you where at SDCC did you go up to anyone at the SS booth and say any of the complaints you make on this board? Or did you just go around look and go home only to come sit in your dark corner and throw stuff on the board. I'm curious really. :)

Nope, I'll stay right here. I like it and am happy.

Dave when you where at SDCC did you go up to anyone at the SS booth and say any of the complaints you make on this board? Or did you just go around look and go home only to come sit in your dark corner and throw stuff on the board. I'm curious really. :)

I saw you there and almost came up to you and said "I told you I was coming to get you" and then I thought it wasn't worth wasting valuable time on some geek who still lives in his parents basement. :monkey1

Back