is the 1/6th dead line officially dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big_laugh_lol.gif

Informed opinions from longtime posters here are as close as you're ever likely to get to an official announcement that the line is "dead". That's just not Sideshow's M.O. We read between the lines to arrive to these obvious conclusions.

Was there ever an official word that it was 'alive'? ;) Considering the 'mysterious nature' of the emergence of the line itself, I wouldn't hold my breath for anything official regarding closure... and even if it WAS dead, would it STAY dead? They don't call them the undead for nuthin' :lol

Was there ever an official word that it was 'alive'? ;) Considering the 'mysterious nature' of the emergence of the line itself, I wouldn't hold my breath for anything official regarding closure... and even if it WAS dead, would it STAY dead? They don't call them the undead for nuthin' :lol
Well, now that that's cleared up. . .where's our GI Joe Dusty, Dusty?

But does a line ever come back from being "On Hold"? That's the real quesion. :nana:

When I get my Medievil Kurgan, Daniel Craig Bond, Gimli, Wesley Figures and Cornelius PF I'll let you know. :lol

I desperately hope we get more. I have so much fun with these guys. No other line is as fun to dirty up, weather, add blood, add accessories ect. Such a fun line to collect.

F'n Sideshow always turds on lines I love :mad:

I desperately hope we get more. I have so much fun with these guys. No other line is as fun to dirty up, weather, add blood, add accessories ect. Such a fun line to collect.

F'n Sideshow always turds on lines I love :mad:

tru dat king..........
bz4.jpg

i need a biker zombie chick for this guy...............or a zombie hooker........he's not too picky.........:lol

long live the dead......:lecture

Informed opinions from longtime posters here are as close as you're ever likely to get to an official announcement that the line is "dead". That's just not Sideshow's M.O. We read between the lines to arrive to these obvious conclusions.

and i totally agree,but i was refering to answer i got that simply read ''yes..next'' it was an honest enough question i dont think it merited the smart ass remark

I asked a SS guy a while back about it. He said they were taking their time with it cause it's their line. He also said that the PF and heads all count as releases. So Undying Carcass is up for pre-order, meaning the line is still alive. The next release might be another 12".

Or a diorama, or a 1:1 bust, or a LSB (oh yeah, it is!), or a scented candle, etc.

While I may be an exception, it is clear that the fanbase represented here appreciates the 1/6 line. Good luck gang.

I hope to hell not. The Punk was one of best. Seemed like the creative juices got flowing more and more as the line progressed. To run it off a cliff now would be a shame.

Back