Is Sideshow going to make a new Han Solo PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

space ace

Super Freak
Reaction score
Luke and Leia have multiple incarnations already while Han has only one. I would love to see him from ROJ in the Endor Military Fatigues overcoat or from ESB Hoth gear.

Also, they are making a 1/4 Han in carbonite. There's a thread for it somewhere around here with a pic, but I don't feel like looking for it.

I know that that's not quite a PF, but it is still Han and the same scale...

Luke and Leia have multiple incarnations already while Han has only one. I would love to see him from ROJ in the Endor Military Fatigues overcoat or from ESB Hoth gear.

Rather than those two I would prefer him in his Bespin outfit--- finger extended as only Ford can.

never-tell-me-the-odds-demotivator.jpg

And the base be a section of the Millenium Falcon floor.

Rather than those two I would prefer him in his Bespin outfit---And the base be a section of the Millenium Falcon floor.
Bespin Han, Stormtrooper, and a new Darth Vader are probably the only Star Wars 1/4th that would get me to actually preorder. The droids will be tough to resist, but space is a priority to me right now and I am getting super picky with premium format preorders.

The core X-Men and a few more Star Wars and my PF days are done.

Han in Hoth would be awesome. I'm still holding out on getting a Vader on ebay, so hopefully the new Vader will be announced this year.

Han is definitely due for a Bespin PF. Sculpted by Trevor Grove or bust.

Back