Is it worth destroying a body for a custom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about a hot toys muscle body. Is the neck and chest covered in a rubber material and if so is the neck designed like a truetype? I ask because if it is I want to cut the neck off replace the neck peg with a neck post. I want to upgrade my custom Batman with a muscle body but the cowl wont allow for a neck. Thanks!

I have a question about a hot toys muscle body. Is the neck and chest covered in a rubber material and if so is the neck designed like a truetype? I ask because if it is I want to cut the neck off replace the neck peg with a neck post. I want to upgrade my custom Batman with a muscle body but the cowl wont allow for a neck. Thanks!

Yes to the neck and chest being covered in a rubber material but no to the neck design being like a TT. It's a plug that snaps into the torso that comes up into the rubber neck piece. You can remove the plug though and possibly replace that with a adapter and that might work if you need a neck piece. I think that was your question if I'm reading it correctly. :)

Yes, I was trying to type while holding my newborn. So I'm not sure if I was coherent in my question, but you answered it. Thanks. Now with the muscle bodies being more abundant I may try this. Thank you.

I've been thinking of adding bullet holes and underlying chrome endoskeleton to a nude T-800 body for a T4 CGI Arnie custom but I have doubts if I could pull it off.

Back