Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wouldn't have noticed anyway. :lol

Just kidding.

to be honest...I didn't! :lol :lol not even on the bust did I notice :slap but in all fairness, something like that doesn't really bother me too much. Even the MKIII 1:1 Bust wasn't totally 100% accurate and that went down a storm with collectors...its all good :)

:lol Yeah if it doesn't bother you then it's all good. If i liked the look of something enough i'd still buy it as well.

:lol Yeah if it doesn't bother you then it's all good. If i liked the look of something enough i'd still buy it as well.

:hi5: yea, that's what I think too mate :)

slightly off topic but what are your thoughts on the Glad and King Hulks? Does it take your fancy or not a fan of the Planet Hulks?

slightly off topic but what are your thoughts on the Glad and King Hulks? Does it take your fancy or not a fan of the Planet Hulks?

I really like them. They look pretty sweet and if i had the room, i'd like to own them. I had Glad on order, but since Prime 1 showed their Transformers, i had to cancel to get them.

I really like them. They look pretty sweet and if i had the room, i'd like to own them. I had Glad on order, but since Prime 1 showed their Transformers, i had to cancel to get them.

Ah Man! That's a bummer! I wasn't even going to order Glad Hulk and then that offer came up on the Zavvi website (which a few of jumped on) and I couldn't resist. Been looking forward to getting him now, if anything just for the sheer size of him :horror as I still don't know much about the character :lol and now King Hulk has turned up and I've had to get him too :gah: just the thought of having these guys back to back plus I still think you'll able to interchange the weapons on both PFs too...

Yeah they will look great together. I could always get them in the future if i need to own them. I need to stay focused for now though. :lol

Jay, I need to hear what epic pieces you got coming...I know you've got Megatron coming soon :thud: :horror

I have the new Spiderman coming. Gwen and MJ. Lily Munster from tweeterhead. The only other statues are Prime and Megatron. I'm slacking. :(

I have the new Spiderman coming. Gwen and MJ. Lily Munster from tweeterhead. The only other statues are Prime and Megatron. I'm slacking. :(

Awesome :rock some very tasty pieces coming then...looking forward to seeing how well Spidey comes out...decided to pass due to the scale but from seeing the paint apps on both MJ and Gwen, Spidey is gonna come out looking SICK! Cant wait for Prime mate...been wanting that movie version for a while now and so after missing out Sideshow's version, I now get the chance :) What abt Doom? Are you digging the new PF :dunno I've decided to pass, not just cos I've got the LSF on order as I was planning to add the PF also but I'm just not feeling it :(

I'm passing on Doom. He looks good but not wow good. I'll use that money towards Bee when he comes out. :rock

I'm passing on Doom. He looks good but not wow good. I'll use that money towards Bee when he comes out. :rock

I getcha! Same with me, just not got that wow factor for me. As for Bumblebee, cant say i'll be 100% certain that I'll be getting him but he does indeed look awesome :rock Hopefully watching the new movie this weekend (if I can take my eyes of the World Cup!)

P.S. No Italy jokes! :lecture I've heard them all :lol
P.P.S Plus we beat England so you cant say anything! :lol :lol

:lol I don't care about the England football team.

Prime needs his little buddy Bee. :lecture

Back on topic. I agree with you Roberto. I wouldn't have seen that difference and i still think the statue looks awesome. the only thing that worries me is the QC issues sideshow is being plagued with and the paint job.

Back on topic. I agree with you Roberto. I wouldn't have seen that difference and i still think the statue looks awesome. the only thing that worries me is the QC issues sideshow is being plagued with and the paint job.

Yea, mild inaccuracies, and I say the word 'mild' in loose terms, is one thing but QC issues are another. I can live with say those metallic parts being silver instead of red (as seen in the MKVII lifesize bust thread) but what worries more is the QC issues and possible defective LED's (as one owner of the bust has just found out!) So as long as the paint work is up to scratch and the lights all work then i'll be a happy Iron Man fan :rock

From my half arsed searching, it looks like the digital designs and original maquettes have the same colour scheme. A bit tough to make out the actual chest piece though. Looks like sideshow has made what they were given :dunno

Yeah, a simple fix for those who really want to change it as well given that it is only a bit of paint over a tiny area.

Let's keep things on topic. Don't see why personal comments were necessary there.

27.jpg

Back