Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'll be more clear, and I'll ask you very kindly, but also more directly.

I find your last fours posts, including the ones that were deleted, very inapropriate, provocative and childish. I'm therefore asking you to stop posting these kinds of posts in this, or any other, thread.

You are of course welcome to PM me if you feel that your problem requires further discussion.

So wait. Me telling you talking about oiled up men offends me due to religious beliefs and I'm being childish? Could you please explain how so i don't make this mistake in the future?

Also could you please point me in the direction of the TOS?

Religious beliefs such as that offend me, just stop pushing it now, we're all here to have fun ultimately.

should we go back to talking about oiled up men or statues?

I personally would like to talk about the statues.

So wait. Me telling you talking about oiled up men offends me due to religious beliefs and I'm being childish? Could you please explain how so i don't make this mistake in the future?

Also could you please point me in the direction of the TOS?

Here you go.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/terms.php

If you read it carefully, you'll encounter the text below. Please take this into consideration.

You agree not to argue about policies or moderating decisions in the public forums. If you disagree with a policy or a decision, you may respectfully post your comments in a private message to a moderator or administrator.

Something we all agree on :clap
x

I'm here to have fun, however, ultimately I'm here to befriend Jay so that I can talk him round to selling me his half scale Endo Skeleton which is now impossible to find. Therefore he is my target!!! :yess: :lol
:lol ...sneaky :lol
x

No one is forced to read any thread on here. Don't like it? Move on.
As long as everyone is being respectful I don't see the problem.

You are obviously out to cause trouble as I have personally experienced in the past.
Arguing with Mods? Good luck with that.

should we go back to talking about oiled up men or statues?

I really don't mind what people talk about, I don't get offended on public forums because I understand everybody has different opinions etc. Although in this case it was just a joke at WWE's expense which is always funny.

Sideshow has had a string of bad QC issues in the past few years and this alone scares me about this $2000 statue because i will accept nothing less then perfection.

Cheaper statues i can accept small issues.

I'm here to have fun, however, ultimately I'm here to befriend Jay so that I can talk him round to selling me his half scale Endo Skeleton which is now impossible to find. Therefore he is my target!!! :yess: :lol

How much you looking to spend?

Back