Ironman 1/6th Custom Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be gentle? Are you kidding me? That is insane! Just gorgeous. I will keep watching this thread for updates. Just fantastic work here.

that's just brilliant !!!!!!!.......:rock

cant wait to see it finished and some night shots. excellent attention to detail.

thanks.....

As for the yellow plastic sheet that is cut from a standard piece of A4 size that would be used for folder dividers, nice and flexible so easy to bend around the column shape.....simple and yet effect.

That's what I figured, but couldn't come up with the terminology...lol

That is an amazing piece. If there was something like that widely available I would have been sucked into getting all the IM perices as well ! It would have been a deal maker for me !

congrats !

Agreeed! cant wait for the finished product but so far its looking INSANE!

OMG, that's the best thing since sliced bread. I too have all 4 Iron Man figures and would love to display them this way except for one thing. Not enough talent. Waiting for the final product. Keep the photos coming.

Old Grandpa

if people are interested in the measurements and build up then happy to produce full plans so you can do single figure version or a full build to house 4 figures....

haha honestly mate, 4 wouldn't be enough, we still have IM2 and 3 . So prob space for say 14-16 suits total. with tony standing in the center with a command console.

But yeah I'd really appreciate plans!

I am the start of plans for this display, if you are interested drop me an email with your address and I will send over......

I may tweak them but should do for a start

Back