Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cancelled Sideshow Mando.

Spec and Pop still seem to be only ones to have this up.

If Sideshow made a competitive product they wouldn't have to pull **** like this.

You know they saw the IS statue, realized it is better and threw a fit to protect their inferior work.

Yep. I think they should just pull their version. I mean, like a while ago, I would kill for a TWS 1/4 Bucky. SSC apparently had the TWS 1/4 Cap and WS license.

Fast forward, and *eventually* they put out the TWS Cap which IMO is awful; and never did WS at all.:pfft:

So they don't HAVE to follow through. If I were a newbie collector and found out later about the IS piece, I'd be furious ending up with the catwalk version. Unless, of course, you are at *true* fan and will purchase anything and everything Mando.

(I am turning off the spigot on the Funkos tho.:lol)

Just cancelled Sideshow Mando.

Spec and Pop still seem to be only ones to have this up.

Sugo Toys (Aus) still has him; but never ordered from them. Don't know about their payment plans etc. If shipping to U.S. I'd tack on ~120$ to the price for shipping.

Not horrible IMO; paid ~ 70$ I think to ship a 1/4 Falcon from Australia and that was a few years ago. Whatever is was, I was pretty happy with the ship speed and service.

Assuming this gets produced i am guessing the es will be pretty low. Unless the distribution is expanded.

Yup, not playing games with this one lol. Guess I'll be using my rewards on the PF Ahsoka sometime this year.

The whole thing surrounding it is weird.

I'm based in the uk, Im already lucky enough to have the MYC piece but I did preorder the SS one hoping they may go back and tweek bits but since this IS piece has come up I have just ordered it through Spec and will cancel the SS version.

I don't understand why they didn't sell it on their site.
I was very excited about this piece, but I don't want to buy anymore.

does IronStudios deliver their products close to prototype? how's their QA?

That Yoda was such a disappointment after their Vader.

Glad I went with the LS Yoda over that.

does IronStudios deliver their products close to prototype? how's their QA?

In my experience with 1/4, there can be some minor stuff; most of the time IMO the pieces are staggeringly good, proto quality. But I only own the team Cap CW pieces and End Game Cap. Will probably always be some of the favorite things I own (debating over their BW right now).

Have a lot of trust in IS's paint and textures and paint clean-ness. Only sticking point with this piece is someone not doing a great job with the Child's eyes - I always worry about eye work in any piece.

Overall I have a lot of faith in IS or I wouldn't be spending that kind of money $$$$. Just hope it gets produced - kind've dumb to put a vid out and FB if they aren't going to follow through.

I can't even find it on the site anymore. Should we be concerned?

I have no idea, first time ordering from them.

I didn't think this statue would contain such drama lol. Thought I'd be able to use my rewards points at Sideshow and call it a day.

I have no idea, first time ordering from them.

I didn't think this statue would contain such drama lol. Thought I'd be able to use my rewards points at Sideshow and call it a day.

I've ordered from Spec a few times. Never had a problem. That said I've never had a statue I ordered disappear from a site.

I have no idea why everyone is saying this piece is amazing.

It's inaccurate at all levels.

Even at 1/4 they can't get it right, I wonder if this is approved by Disney...

I have no idea why everyone is saying this piece is amazing.

It's inaccurate at all levels.

Even at 1/4 they can't get it right, I wonder if this is approved by Disney...

The proto are very good, but obviously it's not perfect.
Everyone is excited because it is the first good statue of Mando on the market, that SSC is really awful.

The proto are very good, but obviously it's not perfect.
Everyone is excited because it is the first good statue of Mando on the market, that SSC is really awful.

I went with the 1/4 scale Hot Toys standard version. I've got enough "child in pram" stuff that I'm looking forward to having him in the little satchel that comes with the HT. It's cheaper than either statue and their 1/4 scale Fett fits in great with my premium format statues...

Back