Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool

Attachments

• ism.jpg
    ism.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 497
  • mandosds.jpg
    mandosds.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Mandalorian statue unknown scale

its full beskar as far as I can see it.... they wouldnt make a big announcement like this if it was just the 1/10 .. I think its 1/4

We are zero for two on Mando 1/4 scale pieces so far, Iron Studios is the final hope.

If that teaser video is for a 1/10, that will be disappointing!

Yeah, with the flood of Mando products, decided early on to keep to:

1/6 figures
Hasbro 6 inch figs

Except for the multiplying Funkos, the AT-ST (but I got it on sale!), the 2 Gentle Giant mini busts, and the Hasbro Razor Crest I am eyeing (before Nov 9 when the window closes!) - I've been able to stick to The Plan. The T-shirts and plushys don't count.:cool:

But I'd make an exception for a great 1/4 scale Mando. For me, not seeing an advantage in lots of 1/10 Mando figs - was great for MCU IW/EG as I wasn't gonna get many HTs, but for me it gets kinda redundant. I liked the Gentle Giant Mando, but figured the pose with the rifle was gonna be an issue at some point e.g. rifle snapping off. And the paint seemed kinda simple.

But could do a spectacular art piece; the 1/4 MCU pieces I have remain favorites of mine - Iron Studios was able to give the pieces a flowing aliveness. Guess Sideshow tried with Mando but think they need to go back to the drawing board with their 1/4.

Iron studios be careful, if Mando is not 1/4 I cancel immediately my two preorders (ironman endgame and Spiderman far from home 1/4) :D

I'm optimistic that we might get a 1/4 but I know when they announced they mandalorian line they said something about it being a special 1/10 battle diorama line or something.
Have we seen any other 1/10 mando pieces yet? If this is the first it would make sense to go big with the announcement.

I'm optimistic that we might get a 1/4 but I know when they announced they mandalorian line they said something about it being a special 1/10 battle diorama line or something.
Have we seen any other 1/10 mando pieces yet? If this is the first it would make sense to go big with the announcement.

Haven't seen anything today so far. Maybe they are waiting to do "holiday" reveals.

Am wary of getting involved in another 1/10 series - expense, wait time, and the show doesn't show any sign of slowing down. So it's not like the MCU dio where I felt like I was doing a nice 10 year tribute display - and am still waiting on War Machine!

Much as I'm obsessed with the show. Was really hoping for a spectacular 1/4 Mando and child; with a soft goods wired cape and special chrome paint. Maybe a resin sun background.

Tease looks kinda 1/10 to me :(

Was thinking the same thing.

I'm hoping Iron Studios replicates the success of their Vader, their Yoda was so disappointing.

I'm hoping Iron Studios replicates the success of their Vader, their Yoda was so disappointing.

Indeed. Their kylo ren was ok too, not really worth the price to get it but it wasn't the worst. Vader was truly spectacular though.

I thought after Vader that we would end up with a good number of very strong OT statues from IS. Man have I been disappointed.

If this is 1/4 then it could be a sign that more 1/4 statues are to be made.

I think they only announced a 1/10 scale line but there were 2 different teases if I remember well, so maybe also a 1/4 scale line or at least the most demanded characters like Hot toys does with 1/6 and 1/4

Back