Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with the 1/4 scale Hot Toys standard version. I've got enough "child in pram" stuff that I'm looking forward to having him in the little satchel that comes with the HT. It's cheaper than either statue and their 1/4 scale Fett fits in great with my premium format statues...

I was gonna go that way, but got all glassy-eyed after IS made some tweaks to this piece. Now it seems like there is some sort of foul-up going on with licensing or production.

I have no idea why everyone is saying this piece is amazing.

It's inaccurate at all levels.

Even at 1/4 they can't get it right, I wonder if this is approved by Disney...

It's the best looking 1/4 option by a huge margin. It absolutely dunks on the other choices :dunno

BBTS is cancelling all their orders for this due to "licensing territory issue."

Fingers crossed SFC keeps theirs...

The whole situation is messy as hell.

I think SFC should be good, as they usually take pre-orders from out of state companies like XM, Prime 1 and Iron Studios.

At least I hope.

BBTS is cancelling all their orders for this due to "licensing territory issue."

Fingers crossed SFC keeps theirs...

E.g., Sideshow is miffed that the IS statue is better and wants to keep the U.S. as their territory.

Like no-one has of heard of shipping internationally. Even if this piece is cancelled, doesn't mean I'd buy the catwalk Mando.

E.g., Sideshow is miffed that the IS statue is better and wants to keep the U.S. as their territory.

Like no-one has of heard of shipping internationally. Even if this piece is cancelled, doesn't mean I'd buy the catwalk Mando.

Everyone should cancel that silly Sideshow statue over this. Order the HT if you must.

So I get this today:

IS_mando.jpg

I hadn't asked; but this is so weird:rolleyes:. Why not just SAY it's an exclusive sold only by select distributors?

Anyway I wasn't gonna wait on SSC while they fret over their catwalk statue.

So I get this today:

View attachment 507556

I hadn't asked; but this is so weird:rolleyes:. Why not just SAY it's an exclusive sold only by select distributors?

Anyway I wasn't gonna wait on SSC while they fret over their catwalk statue.

Me too, and i I turned the answer to SSC.
I wait for a reply...
This piece is a mystery :D

Which retailer did you receive that from?

Iron Studios. I'm registered with them but ended up not buying directly from them when they opened a U.S. online store. So I get mail/announcements from them.

There's probably folks asking a very reasonable question of when IS was going to offer this on their own site.

Iron Studios. I'm registered with them but ended up not buying directly from them when they opened a U.S. online store. So I get mail/announcements from them.

There's probably folks asking a very reasonable question of when IS was going to offer this on their own site.

Wow that is crazy, thanks for the update.

I think going with Spec Fiction was the best option so far.

Back