Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is crazy, thanks for the update.

I think going with Spec Fiction was the best option so far.

I might have gone with them but went with PopCultcha since I've ordered from them before. Figure worst case I can switch down payment to - something. Depending on exchange rate at the time. I've gotten some good deals in the past.

But am hoping this piece gets made; it's weird since IS did a vid and everything. All I can think of is SSC or Disney kicked up a fuss, having 2 pieces that are pretty similar being sold in the U.S.

It's stupid.

I might have gone with them but went with PopCultcha since I've ordered from them before. Figure worst case I can switch down payment to - something. Depending on exchange rate at the time. I've gotten some good deals in the past.

But am hoping this piece gets made; it's weird since IS did a vid and everything. All I can think of is SSC or Disney kicked up a fuss, having 2 pieces that are pretty similar being sold in the U.S.

It's stupid.

it's going to be made. already locked in my preorder. this particular piece having trouble with licensing, and is only available on some countries.

I decided not to preorder this statue. I will wait for a few pieces in stock, I think there will be a lot of them and I will also take it by paying a little more..

I decided not to preorder this statue. I will wait for a few pieces in stock, I think there will be a lot of them and I will also take it by paying a little more..

If you aren't in the US, I think you'll be able to get this when it comes in stock

For us Americans we needed to pre-order this immediately lol, for all we know only 3 places got it in.

I'm in the uk and order through spec fiction on a payment plan and there taking my monthly payments fine. ��

Thanks for the update!

Wonder when they'll put it up...its schedule for a Q3 release correct?

Even if it shows up on SSC re the vid - I'll probably just let it ride with Popcultcha. I'll miss the RPs but SSC RPs are more restrictive than they used to be.
For me, no point in fighting to build something up I might lose anyway, unless I'm constantly spending.

When will we get some news if SSC will list the IS Mandalorian statue on its website as well ?
Seems to be weird since they have been already offering their one and both look like pretty similar, but that would be a very good news though.

Wonder Festival. Pitcture by Weibo@巨蟹卡卡.

vuypCUB.jpg

Back