Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great but strange that there's no jet pack, not that you'd see it much from the angle you'd display it at.

LOL be careful what u wish for $$$$ - IS is fully capable of some amazing flight pose engineering (1/4 Spiderman, CW Falcon, IM).

If they have the license, could easily picture a Season 2/3 release with jetpack in flight. My poor wallet.:crying:crying:crying

IS at their best is a company that can break me.

Yeah, and usually their proportions and sculpting skill are stellar - they were the first to pull off a spectacular likeness of Sebastian Stan, for thing; and luv my EG Cap sculpt.

Kinda weird the mistakes that have shown up:horror. But - if they've fixed the helmet proportions and are going all out for gleaming Beskar - guess I know what I'll be throwing all my RPs at.:cool: Luv Mando's badass season 1 artwork/trailer walk. Also nice for me anyway - the more vertical display - it's not a piece sprawling all over (wide). And love how they are handling the floating pram.

View attachment 504973

OK, switch it up with gleaming Beskar and the Child - I need this.:drool

Notice - and to collect is to nitpick - that his feet are straight moving forward, the way people normally walk. Unlike Sideshow WTF where there's an ankle twisting sideways - plus the whole catwalk torso twist. Just - no.
Yes great pose mirroring that iconic art pic you posted while also integrating Grogu. I will probably be tempted to display the Haslab Razor Crest with this so as to mimic that pic.

I love this statue but I wonder how many folks would have preferred this?
206301b59bae222c33eb932f4d7e8c70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I'll wait too, I suspect Sideshow will surely sell this based on the popularity of the show. Are Sideshow and Specfic prices usually the same? It was mentioned earlier the price was $750.

Honestly not too sure?

It should be $750, not sure why Spec has a mark up of $100.

Sideshow is pushing their 1/4 Mando the last few between the blog post and being the main collectible on the home page. I look forward to canceling my pre-order for that when this goes up.

Honestly not too sure?

It should be $750, not sure why Spec has a mark up of $100.

Sideshow is pushing their 1/4 Mando the last few between the blog post and being the main collectible on the home page. I look forward to canceling my pre-order for that when this goes up.

I managed to resist preordering both the Sideshow and the HT despite really wanting a 1/4 Mando. This is the one. I'm ready to drop all my points the second I see it listed on Sideshow.

I managed to resist preordering both the Sideshow and the HT despite really wanting a 1/4 Mando. This is the one. I'm ready to drop all my points the second I see it listed on Sideshow.

You're stronger than I was, I was on such a Mando high I pre-ordered it immediately, not even thinking about other companies lol. The strut doesn't annoy me as much as it did others, but this one is just superior in every way.

Though there are characters I might have multiples of in the future, this should satisfy my need for a large Mando statue, unless he has a drastic armor change in future seasons.

Yes great pose mirroring that iconic art pic you posted while also integrating Grogu. I will probably be tempted to display the Haslab Razor Crest with this so as to mimic that pic.

I love this statue but I wonder how many folks would have preferred this?
206301b59bae222c33eb932f4d7e8c70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

IMO that's one of the most beautiful stills in all of SW. But am good with the hero walk - was actually mildly annoyed when they switched that for the Season 2 credits.:lol

I'd talked myself out of the 1/4 HT. Seeing all my other figs are 1/6. But this is different media obviously, and IS at their best is as close to a custom statue as I will ever get.

For me it's a lot $$$ but I don't want to miss this one. That proto paint looks stunning. I hope SSC has a long PO to keep the payments down.

I wish the statue had more browns (too much black) and Grogu's Likeness could be improved, but overall, its a beautiful statue.

Loving the new pics, helmet is a definite improvement. Grogu still is 100% but is ok. These latest pics have cemented that this is the mando statue for me. Will be pre ordering this one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that Spec's $850 includes "free" shipping. They may have simply added the cost of shipping into the price. That said, BBTS just listed their's for the same price.

Helmet looks way better but the body still looks weird, and the up close pictures show a real lack of detail in the clothing, and baby yoda is still terrible, just slightly less so.

Helmet looks way better but the body still looks weird, and the up close pictures show a real lack of detail in the clothing, and baby yoda is still terrible, just slightly less so.

I'm guessing you don't own their Vader?

I'm guessing you don't own their Vader?

I do, I've been disappointed with their SW 1/4th efforts since then, doubly so since their Vader is by far the best Vader out there but Yoda was disappointing :| Currently the HT is the best licensed effort so far for me. There is an amazing custom kit but unfortunately I can't get one :(

Back