Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the reasons I'm getting the 1/4 HT. I have the MYC Mando season one and have Grogu in the pram on that. I don't need another walking with the pram statue and really like the look of Grogu in the little satchel option that the HT provides.

Good point. I like this season's artwork too.

220px-The_Mandalorian_season_2_poster.jpg

After playing around with my 2 HT V1 Mandos yesterday - really wanted a soft goods cape on whatever IS did. Already figure if IS doesn't bring this up to its usual standards....I'll just get the HT.

I know it's different media; looks different on the shelf. But there's enough details on the HT Mandos - they are amazing. So for me, any statue has to be amazing too.

Plus, while Gentle Giant doesn't have the detailing IS does, so happy with my mini-busts am hoping GG does more from Mandalorian. I might pick up the V1 statue.
There's something to be said for smaller, well-done pieces.

One of the reasons I'm getting the 1/4 HT. I have the MYC Mando season one and have Grogu in the pram on that. I don't need another walking with the pram statue and really like the look of Grogu in the little satchel option that the HT provides.

Yep, I want a larger Mando piece for my collection and so far even with HTs slightly under scaled helmet it?s the go to thus far

I wonder when this will be put up for order. And hopefully they fix the helmet and Grogu's likeness. I prefer my 1/4 version be a statue and I really want to like this.

And they fixed the helmet

Looks like I'll be getting this over SS.

Looks good. One more thing needs to be tweaked. That gray piece behind the belt and up the abs...looks pretty weird

Hm, Grogu's ears look better on one of these pics, but still I don't feel they nailed his face.

I2ygAR6.jpg

ZOKHhRJ.jpg

GT6gxkJ.jpg

MLhAq9b.jpg

babTpM2.jpg

0syrXoJ.jpg

Puz6hlb.jpg

dDVlCpM.jpg

15Vshqj.jpg

byFhEqJ.jpg

UT2Ygs1.jpg

M9sl8dG.jpg

ssf96Eb.jpg

lRj3Mqr.jpg

Great point Shoo - and I'm with you; Grogu isn't great, good at best, but as an overall piece, it's stunning.

It says on Facebook it's available for pre-order, but when you click on the link it just gives you a page to leave you details.

Hope SSC has it up soon.

Thanks for the great pics Shoo! I agree with you all about Grogu. He looks decent but definitely could/should be improved. Mando is looking pretty damn good to me and his chrome armor paint looks better on this than the Sideshow or HT. The pose of this is also terrific! I do kinda wish there was one more Stormtrooper helmet on a spike. This will be my 1/4 version of Mando, this is the way.

Would have been kinda cool if there was a jetpack swapout but I understand why there isn't. That is a sculpted cape so I really hope there isn't a lot of damage in transit. I like fully sculpted statues though and IS does a terrific job with sculpted fabric!

Would have been kinda cool if there was a jetpack swapout but I understand why there isn't. That is a sculpted cape so I really hope there isn't a lot of damage in transit. I like fully sculpted statues though and IS does a terrific job with sculpted fabric!

Yeah, and usually their proportions and sculpting skill are stellar - they were the first to pull off a spectacular likeness of Sebastian Stan, for thing; and luv my EG Cap sculpt.

Kinda weird the mistakes that have shown up:horror. But - if they've fixed the helmet proportions and are going all out for gleaming Beskar - guess I know what I'll be throwing all my RPs at.:cool: Luv Mando's badass season 1 artwork/trailer walk. Also nice for me anyway - the more vertical display - it's not a piece sprawling all over (wide). And love how they are handling the floating pram.

hero-banner-mobile_disneyplus_mandalorian_opt.jpg

OK, switch it up with gleaming Beskar and the Child - I need this.:drool

Notice - and to collect is to nitpick - that his feet are straight moving forward, the way people normally walk. Unlike Sideshow WTF where there's an ankle twisting sideways - plus the whole catwalk torso twist. Just - no.

Back