Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios Mandalorian statue unknown scale

Those of you saying it looks 1/10....
How are you determining this?
There's nothing else in the vid to give a frame of reference.

At any rate, I hope it's 1/4 or I'm going with HT.

Those of you saying it looks 1/10....
How are you determining this?
There's nothing else in the vid to give a frame of reference.

At any rate, I hope it's 1/4 or I'm going with HT.

1) Cape looks sculpted not MM, and a bit roughly at that.
2) Unless something is overly glossy generally to make it shine like in their teaser you have to get REALLY close, too close for a 1/4
3) Hard to make out from the teaser since it's not exactly a clear picture, but it doesn't seem to be detailed enough to be 1/4

I hope it is 1/4 as well, but I don't think it will be.

Iron Studios 1/4 Mandalorian (Beskar armor)

FB_IMG_1607187106568.jpg

Re: Iron Studios 1/4 Mandalorian (Beskar armor)

Instant preorder

Agree helmet looks elongated, or something.

Other than that, oh *&^% there goes the budget:drool:drool:drool

Fix the helmet and I'm in and I'll cancel the SS one.

I'm going to stick with the HT 1/4 scale. I prefer mixed media at this scale and the HT will allow me to pose him in a way that doesn't look exactly like MYC's Season 1 OG Mando (which is EPIC, FYI)... The paint on the Beskar on this does look really nice though...

I'm going to stick with the HT 1/4 scale. I prefer mixed media at this scale and the HT will allow me to pose him in a way that doesn't look exactly like MYC's Season 1 OG Mando (which is EPIC, FYI)... The paint on the Beskar on this does look really nice though...

I'm completely opposite, I prefer sculpted on 1/4 scale. That said, I haven't ruled out the HT 1/4, this IS statue, both, or neither.

Wow it is 1/4th, but it doesn'tlook like a good 1/4th :|

Child looks weird, helmet looks weird, and either the body is too thick or the helmet is too small :| I love my IS vader, but this doesn't look good at all.

We need more pictures but so far this looks great! Better than the sideshow pose for sure. The base is pretty cool, the mudhorn signet is a nice touch. I think this will be the mandalorian statue i get.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

eh

helmet is distracting me way too much at the moment

Write it down on instagram, maybe they fix it. Let's wait and see more photos, maybe it's not that bad

Blown everything out on purpose so we can get a better idea of things - we know the helmet is bizarre and baby's face is off, but something that struck me when I lightened it was his grey under armour that drops from behind the chest piece to his groin; it looks way too long, like a grey tongue hanging down.

Back