Statue Iron Studios Iron Man Statue (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, defiantly the Iron Man to beat.. Imagine the Ebay price on this thing after a year or so.... :thud:

Well, if they do a Civil War Iron Man piece, prices might stabilize a bit.

But from what I've seen on eBay, he seems to be going for only $100-$200 more than his original price, which doesn't seem that high.

For the life of me I cannot find the measurements for the statue anywhere. I need to see where it will fit. Can anyone who owns the statue help me with the width height and depth of the statue?

I have an opportunity to own this. Rather than read through all the comments definitely worth getting?

I dont know. Do you like iron man? Do you like this specific armor? Do you like the pose? Do you like the paint? Does this statue give you the fuzzy wuzzies overall?

:lol yes to all. Only thing that I had worried about was size and people saying it was more like 1/3

nothing to do but look awesome the new spiderman suit from civil war high resolution

https://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/captain-america-civil-war-spider-man-image.jpg

11220881_10206190357823311_1465001109012663134_n.jpg

Have this paid off :yess: now just a waiting game for dealer to get it and send it to me.. cant wait :panic:

great looking statue. congrats to those who got one. I would've definitely picked this up if I had the chance.

I went opposite and cancelled XM for this, mainly because of the base which I don't like. Should be here within a few months. :)

they are both lovely statues so its a win win situation which ever one you end up with. All i can say now is get ready for Iron Studios next Iron Man installment and possibly their best yet with their upcoming 1/4 scale MK45 armour from Captain America Civil War :horror

they are both lovely statues so its a win win situation which ever one you end up with. All i can say now is get ready for Iron Studios next Iron Man installment and possibly their best yet with their upcoming 1/4 scale MK45 armour from Captain America Civil War :horror

Was it 45 in CW? I thought it was 46.

Back