Statue Iron Studios Iron Man Statue (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say it's kinda bugging me knowing this. It was already bugging me when I assumed the rod went up the entire body. I've had no issues and it's been displayed since day one (knocks on wood). I just got the XM MKVII, so maybe I'll just swap them out every few months to change up the display, meanwhile giving that left leg a rest on the IS MK43. I may just be overreacting. Thanks for sharing!

Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say it's kinda bugging me knowing this. It was already bugging me when I assumed the rod went up the entire body. I've had no issues and it's been displayed since day one (knocks on wood). I just got the XM MKVII, so maybe I'll just swap them out every few months to change up the display, meanwhile giving that left leg a rest on the IS MK43. I may just be overreacting. Thanks for sharing!

IMO display it, enjoy it and don't worry about it. The likelihood that an untouched static statue will spontaneously crack is very low. You have a much higher probability of cracking it by taking it apart every few months and storing it. Heck, when I was preparing to move and taking mine down to box up I had a bear of a time getting that leg out of the peg in the tree trunk. Can't imagine doing that frequently.

Finally received my custom acrylic display for Iron Studios Cap and Iron Man

image.jpeg

I have a fairly dusty house, but I just had to display these bad boys together, rather than being separately displayed behind Glassvic Besta doors.

image.jpeg

Because of limited space, may or may not remove the Thor box and rotate the Mjolnir to get a better profile.

Finally received my custom acrylic display for Iron Studios Cap and Iron Man

View attachment 282355

I have a fairly dusty house, but I just had to display these bad boys together, rather than being separately displayed behind Glassvic Besta doors.

View attachment 282354

Because of limited space, may or may not remove the Thor box and rotate the Mjolnir to get a better profile.

Nice display. Love the setup!

After a first (very) defective piece... a nice one is here :yess:

Attachments

• 1-DSCN5841.JPG
    1-DSCN5841.JPG
    398 KB · Views: 273
  • 2b-DSCN5818.JPG
    2b-DSCN5818.JPG
    457.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 3-DSCN5696.JPG
    3-DSCN5696.JPG
    399.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 4-DSCN5867.JPG
    4-DSCN5867.JPG
    411.5 KB · Views: 264
Finally a dream comes true... thanks to Iron Studios for closing the gap! :pray:

avengers-full.jpg

is anybody knows would Iron Studios do another batch for everybody who need to sent it back last defective batch?

Blown away by the collections here guys. Great looking pieces.

The IM still defies gravity for me. :rock :lol

This IM is tempting me more and more....

Ugh. I kind of like this one more than the new CW version.

Back