Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another OG Stormtrooper for a great price to go with my IS Vader, SS Fett, and other SS Stormtroopers.

Can you have too many stormtroopers? :lol

117228381_292398351868850_8979210019610090570_n.jpg

117176223_772471166896187_2716810568714035478_n.jpg

117244898_1543306235839331_480258207326046071_n.jpg

Damn Jaws, that's awesome!
I don't think I've ever seen anyone army build with 1/4 scale statues before. :lol

:lol :lol

I was happy with just two to put on the opposite sides of Vader and Fett.. But someone on Facebook was selling one for 130.00 because it had a broken leg he repaired and a stain on the back of the belt.

JAWS that setup looks gorgeous

That helmet on the second Stormtrooper PF is so just so good, too bad the stance is a bit awkward.

Thanks man.. I actually like the stance of the 2nd PF. However it does not look great from all angles.

I have it too and I like it, but a more natural pose would of been better imo.

I feel like the Commander Cody has the best "trooper" pose, that original Clone Trooper pose was so funky too.

Hey guys!

I bought this model a few years back, amazing piece.

A question though, is there any place for spare parts? The saber got stuck in the hand and when I tried pulling it out the hilt separated from the attachment into the hand. Or is there anywhere one could send it to get it fixed?

Cheers!

Hey guys!

I bought this model a few years back, amazing piece.

A question though, is there any place for spare parts? The saber got stuck in the hand and when I tried pulling it out the hilt separated from the attachment into the hand. Or is there anywhere one could send it to get it fixed?

Cheers!

Do a forum search, not sure he is here anymore but I believe Pixelpiper was a member here who did saber repairs on other pieces.

I managed to track one down, should have it this month. Sold 9 pieces the last week, to make way for the IS Vader, QS ledger joker, and hopefully see what QS does with bales Batman, and Hardys bane in 1/4 scale

I managed to track one down, should have it this month. Sold 9 pieces the last week, to make way for the IS Vader, QS ledger joker, and hopefully see what QS does with bales Batman, and Hardys bane in 1/4 scale

Congrats!

Definitely a grail for SW fans. Really has great presence.

Congrats. It is a very impressive statue indeed

Congrats!

Definitely a grail for SW fans. Really has great presence.

Thanks guys

Didn’t know it was a grail really, loved the pose, the smaller stand and switch outs. I sold my sideshows Vader and boba fett which I sold more than I paid for this IS Vader. I’m going for a simpler collection, 1 piece for each movie genre accept for lord of the rings, dark knight and transformers trilogys do have two pieces. But when it’s filled it will be 9 statues filling my collection room, as I don’t have to worry about boxes piling up

Back