Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty Epic.. Its not Empire Vader which is the one I prefer but that looks amazing.. Many a classic pose with that one.

Yes this DMD seems to have really iconic poses not like the overly exaggerated ones from Iron Studios.

Pretty Epic.. Its not Empire Vader which is the one I prefer but that looks amazing.. Many a classic pose with that one.

We'll see how good it is when it's released. There are 2 scales for it.

Yes this DMD seems to have really iconic poses not like the overly exaggerated ones from Iron Studios.

You again, trolling all day long. Go play elsewhere dude

We'll see how good it is when it's released. There are 2 scales for it.

You again, trolling all day long. Go play elsewhere dude

No it's called expressing my personal opinion. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make it trolling. Maybe you could learn to tolerate other's opinions a little better.

No it's called expressing my personal opinion. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make it trolling. Maybe you could learn to tolerate other's opinions a little better.

The problem is you come to this thread for the single reason to bash the IS statue, and nothing else. This is trolling. You have been banned before on this forum when your username had less "t" letters in it, exactly for trolling here. You were banned twice if I remember correctly and you kept joining by adding a new "t" to your nickname (aussiebot). So please do not try to educate me on trolling.

The problem is you come to this thread for the single reason to bash the IS statue, and nothing else. This is trolling.

Simply untrue. I came here to provide a balanced opinion. Not everybody has to sing the praises of the same statue. But look if you can't handle it, simply use the ignore function and move on.

Or should I mention the fact that you tried to login into my account (SSF boards warns you when something like that happens), and this was the second reason your previous accounts were banned? And it was you doing that, not someone else, it was exactly after a discussion about your trolling in 12.10.2018. You attacked various members here like Solo Bones and me for example. I have all the screenshots including the PM's I've exchanged with the owner of this Forum aka DarklordDave, who banned you.

Yeah kid, you are a true pillar of this community. :lol

Add some Panasonic Eneloops in the base and they won't leak and last a long time. Thus you can turn on the base reflector and the saber.

One thing I would like for the collectibles that go with AA/AAA batteries though, is some kind of an adapter to go with an USB charger. Maybe something like this would do the job? Anyone knows a better alternative?

https://www.amazon.com/Lenink-Bater...ords=aa+battery+adapter&qid=1593091015&sr=8-9

View attachment 488457

Got these the other day.. Have not tried them yet.

The problem is you come to this thread for the single reason to bash the IS statue, and nothing else. This is trolling. You have been banned before on this forum when your username had less "t" letters in it, exactly for trolling here. You were banned twice if I remember correctly and you kept joining by adding a new "t" to your nickname (aussiebot). So please do not try to educate me on trolling.

Hmmmmm interesting.

Simply untrue. I came here to provide a balanced opinion. Not everybody has to sing the praises of the same statue. But look if you can't handle it, simply use the ignore function and move on.

You do have more T's then you use to.

Or should I mention the fact that you tried to login into my account (SSF boards warns you when something like that happens), and this was the second reason your previous accounts were banned? And it was you doing that, not someone else, it was exactly after a discussion about your trolling in 12.10.2018. You attacked various members here like Solo Bones and me for example. I have all the screenshots including the PM's I've exchanged with the owner of this Forum aka DarklordDave, who banned you.

Yeah kid, you are a true pillar of this community. :lol

Pretty F'ed up

Not sure if he has been banned here though.. I think he has just added T's to his name. If you go back and look at older posts his name has all the extra T's... If he got banned and tried to join again his old user name would still be out there and his post number would be much smaller.

Last edited:
Got these the other day.. Have not tried them yet.

Please let us know what do you think

Hmmmmm interesting.

You do have more T's then you use to.

Pretty F'ed up

Not sure if he has been banned here though.. I think he has just added T's to his name. If you go back and look at older posts his name has all the extra T's... If he got banned and tried to join again his old user name would still be out there and his post number would be much smaller.

Aussiebot and Aussiebott sock puppet accounts were both banned.

Please let us know what do you think

So it worked like a champ at first.. Nice and bright.. But then I switched the battery that was connected to the adapter more towards the back of the battery compartment to hide it better and now it Blinks on and off.

I played around with it. Out in the other two "dummy" batteries (It comes with 4 dummy and one that is hooked to the adapter) and it worked again.. I went to get get my phone to take a pic for all you and when I went back up and was ready to take the pic.. it started to blink on and off again.. I put in Reg Batteries and it works just fine.

I may have put a short in the wire.. It came in an all white box so it may have been a return.. IDK.

The price is cheap enough I may buy another one just to see as I was very happy with it when it was working.

Back