Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think its time to sell my Iron Man comquette before this comes out.

dont sell it my friend...this is an iron man movie product ..the comiquette is the true iron man imo...

I'm happy with the movie version, don't really two comiquettes of the same style of character, i'll stick with the best looking piece which to me is this one especially if they release a Warmachine to go alongside it.

that is truly a badass piece. i'm going to have to get it regardless if a War Machine is planned or not.

A pic, taken by Felmar from WetaCollectors:
IM.jpg

The lights are damn bright! The base looks awesome! :naughty
But, what a LAME EX nameplate!! :banghead:banghead:banghead

Why is the paint scheme on the hips different?
I definitely prefer the red stripe version.

where did Felmar take that pic from?

Felmar:

I had the pleasure of visiting Legacy Effects Studios yesterday and got a nice tour of the place...

Check this out..

notice how the Iron Man nameplate is attached to the base...
So what Sideshow did is remove it for the regular and make the nameplate its Exclusive

I'll post some other cool photos soon

Felmar:

I had the pleasure of visiting Legacy Effects Studios yesterday and got a nice tour of the place...

Check this out..

So what Sideshow did is remove it for the regular and make the nameplate its Exclusive

Now THAT is shady. Big time!

I don't know if I'd call it shady. I'm sure they had Legacy's permission to do that.

Awesome piece regardless. What's with the cords running along the back wall. Looks like one goes to the back of the maquette. Do you have to plug it in for the light effects?

From what I have gathered digging around on the web, the mark VI is suppose to have a red stripe. I hope that is the version we get.

I don't know if I'd call it shady. I'm sure they had Legacy's permission to do that.

Awesome piece regardless. What's with the cords running along the back wall. Looks like one goes to the back of the maquette. Do you have to plug it in for the light effects?

I am sure they did have permission but regardless of that I think it is a major cop out and way to get a little extra money out of collectors. Now it definitely secured it self as the worst ex ever.

Felmar:

Check this out..

ask him about war machine :D

Back