Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it but its a 1/4 scale Iron Man and they want $500 for it? Way too expensive. And what's with the crappy ex? This is just as bad or worse than the stupid maquette ex prints. How about a different head, a prop, a background, something worthwhile? Don't insult our intelligence with such crap.

You never know, you may forget who he is after a few weeks and take a look at the nameplate and 'BAM! OMG, IT'S IRONMAN!' Thank gawd for nameplates! Or when you finally are old and decrepit (or become a druggie) and your memory starts fading you look at the nameplate and 'BAM! OMG IT'S IRONMAN!', then you can drift away happy........ totally worth 10 bucks! Unless you believe your snot is worth more like some nuts :horror

by the time you are decrepit or become a druggie, when you forget its Ironman, you will also have forgotten how to read so you won't be able to read the stupid nameplate that says its Ironman.

Last edited:
Yah bro, I am getting the Ex, useful in my old age! :)

My snot is worth 20$! Crap... I just threw away 40$ eww!

TBH as nameplates go this one is not bad, small and gradient filled and it should go well with the WM one. Ignorantes have to go right up to it and peer and say..."WHOA! It's Iron Man I never knew!" Then walk away like a dumbass! :)

In fact, I'll switch around the Warmachine and IM nameplates... People will be so confused.. who is who? I thought that dude was Warmarchine? OMG? Am I crazy?? help?!?!?'

Im in Ca........so I think thats what I'm going to do

come on guys, they could have just had only the regular. wouldn't that be worse?

I would've rather they not have an EX if they're weren't going to put any effort into it...

I agree with you there. It's not that I don't think that they put effort into the Ex. option, BUT with something as trivial as a nameplate (in my opinion,) they should has just offered one version and skipped an Ex. option all together.

I find most EX's lame anyway. I've cancelled many many orders due to the fact I don't really need the EX. Like the only truly awesome EX I ever got was Greivous PF with the cape.

I agree with you there. It's not that I don't think that they put effort into the Ex. option, BUT with something as trivial as a nameplate (in my opinion,) they should has just offered one version and skipped an Ex. option all together.

agreed, they should leave the nameplates for the LSBs imo

I find most EX's lame anyway. I've cancelled many many orders due to the fact I don't really need the EX. Like the only truly awesome EX I ever got was Greivous PF with the cape.

yeah that was a good one. probably a few of the better ex's i have are the Cap PF, Doom PF and of course the gray Hulk.

bunch of whiney ass b@tches in here :lol

I'll keep my exclusive order for sideshow's excellent returns/replacement policy and the name plate is a bonus

bunch of whiney ass b@tches in here :lol

I'll keep my exclusive order for sideshow's excellent returns/replacement policy and the name plate is a bonus

Couldn't agree more..........name plates are a load of arse though.

That to me is a meh exclusive. The best exclusive I have is the Cap PF. New shield, head, and helmet/head on base. That's 3 additional pieces that come with the exclusive. Now that is what makes getting an exclusive worth it, when you can pretty much change the entire look of your piece.

Its a bad ass piece without the Ex, the nameplate just doesnt add anything cool to it at all. I'm betting the Ex ES will still be really high cause it took a long time to sell out. I think the wolvie Ex pf only took like 3 minutes to sell out and that had an ES of 750, but this could also be a open edition as well, so its just not worth it to me.

Ordered the EX and i'm getting it for $100 less then a regular goes for thanks to rewards points. :cool:

Yeah just make it one edition if it's nothing that special. I don't mind the nameplate that much but there's no point in making a whole edition for that tiny thing. I'm gonna put it next to Venom, people will be so confused!

Just did my first direct order from Sideshow.:D

Flexed it. Looks like a nice piece (especially with the high price the comiquette demands).

high-rez pic

4000411_press01.jpg

Last edited:
Back