Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure they did have permission but regardless of that I think it is a major cop out and way to get a little extra money out of collectors. Now it definitely secured it self as the worst ex ever.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Cop out? dude people buy this cause they want it no one is forcing anybody to buy this ____.

Don't care about the EX, give me the rarest and I'm there.

That is a surprise.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Cop out? dude people buy this cause they want it no one is forcing anybody to buy this ____.

Heaven for bid SSC does something stupid and you can't admit it. No ____ no one is forcing me to buy it but come on...you cannot agree with REMOVING something on a statue and then charging extra for it...PLEASE. That is major lame.

That is a surprise.

Heaven for bid SSC does something stupid and you can't admit it. No ____ no one is forcing me to buy it but come on...you cannot agree with REMOVING something on a statue and then charging extra for it...PLEASE. That is major lame.

:rotfl:rotfl Again no one is forcing anybody to buy this ____. its a ____ing Wine fest in here and it gets old. dont like it cool i never said it wasnt Lame. Wine and wine and wine! man worse than my little sister when she wants a Brat figure :monkey4

:rotfl:rotfl Again no one is forcing anybody to buy this ____. its a ____ing Wine fest in here and it gets old. dont like it cool i never said it wasnt Lame. Wine and wine and wine! man worse than my little sister when she wants a Brat figure :monkey4

I love Brats :monkey2 :monkey1

AHHHHHHHHHH NALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl again no one is forcing anybody to buy this ____. Its a ____ing wine fest in here and it gets old. Dont like it cool i never said it wasnt lame. Wine and wine and wine! Man worse than my little sister when she wants a brat figure :monkey4

:lecture :lecture

Then you guys wonder why Sculptors and Companies dont visit the site :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Between the ____ing Wine fest and the Unconstructive criticism it doesnt surprise me :lol

It's why I don't pose in front of P!tu because he keeps telling me my bi's are not peaking correctly and I need more ham work....

Sweating balls......... here!!! :banghead

Wow, you fan boys are just as bad as us "whiners". Which is funny because this is probably one of MAYBE 10 times I have disagreed with something.

IN FACT the statue is AWESOME but the ex is stupid.

Pitu...it is ok you can disagree with what SSC does...it is not the end of the world.

Wow, you fan boys are just as bad as us "whiners". Which is funny because this is probably one of MAYBE 10 times I have disagreed with something.

IN FACT the statue is AWESOME but the ex is stupid.

Pitu...it is ok you can disagree with what SSC does...it is not the end of the world.

your worst than a Freaking woman in PMS staying on track about a discussion. My god im not talking about how ____ing lame the EX is. I AM talking about your lame ass comment of sideshow doing it to charge people a little more so Please do me a favor and lets stay on topic. if your going to pull out the Pitu sucking on Sideshow ____ card.

i dont think Sideshow can change anything with a Legacy Effect maquette since Legacy Effects makes it and Sideshow reproduces it for the collectors, so if they do want to make a exclusive edition they have to change something minor. but im just guessing here:huh

your worst than a Freaking woman in PMS staying on track about a discussion. My god im not talking about how ____ing lame the EX is. I AM talking about your lame ass comment of sideshow doing it to charge people a little more so Please do me a favor and lets stay on topic. if your going to pull out the Pitu sucking on Sideshow ____ card.

p2 likes the sideshow weenis :lol

I believe I am staying on topic, discussing this statue. Why else have an exclusive? Especially one that took no thought.

No fanboy here, give me the heaviest, solidness, painted the awesomeness and the rarest and make it look good and we have a happy Ski..... all the opposite watch me ripped Karma's head from torso... :lecture

Word. :cool:

Back