Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuzz its only a extra $10...dont be a cheap scape, get the EX..:D

Yah bro, I am getting the Ex, useful in my old age! :)

My snot is worth 20$! Crap... I just threw away 40$ eww!

TBH as nameplates go this one is not bad, small and gradient filled and it should go well with the WM one. Ignorantes have to go right up to it and peer and say..."WHOA! It's Iron Man I never knew!" Then walk away like a dumbass! :)

In fact, I'll switch around the Warmachine and IM nameplates... People will be so confused.. who is who? I thought that dude was Warmarchine? OMG? Am I crazy?? help?!?!?'

So the Iron Man 1:2 might be telling of what to expect just on a smaller scale.

soooo..... only 1/2 the breakage :confused: of course though according to people in the know, the only 1:2 scale pieces that broke are the one that were sent to members here on this board and they made such a huge fuss about it that now everyone thinks they were all damaged.:D:rolleyes:

:lol

i heard about the issues re that half size maquette. i'm confused now. :(

yeah the 1:2 scale had/has some issues, but even if the 1:4 scale is thin as the previous piece there won't be as many damaged pieces since the handling will be better cause of the smaller packaging.

WOW I agree with Hulk, was there an eclipse? :monkey3

oh oh, ski's got new moon on the brain:lol

fuzz its only a extra $10...dont be a cheap scape, get the EX...
It is NOT just $10 if you order the reg from Alter Ego Comics, especially if you live in CA:

Sideshow's Estimated EX price- $553 ($42 in taxes is painful)
Regular price- $456

That would be almost a $100 crappy nameplate.

Last edited:
Nameplate FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

129138429470325153.jpg

It is NOT just $10 if you order the reg from Alter Ego Comics, especially if you live in CA:

Regular price- $456

i'm from the EAST COAST...whoever live in Cali is lucky then i guess..

i will pay the extra money because i'm just GANGSTA like that..

I'm going to get the nameplate gold plated throw that _____ on a chain and represent wherever I go.

Regular price- $456

wow that's a good deal!

Back