Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A simple boob shot equals an R- Rating.

Only a man's butt is allowed in a PG-13.

Good, now that we know that there aren't going to be any conveniently placed pieces of furniture, bring on the flower power Iron Man reboob...err, boot, yeah, reboot; that's what I meant.

Good, now that we know that there aren't going to be any conveniently placed pieces of furniture, bring on the flower power Iron Man reboob...err, boot, yeah, reboot; that's what I meant.

Ah yes. What a silly thing to do.

Funniest one was Beowulf. There was a whole scene dedicated to hiding his pecker. :rotfl

In Van helsing, the Vamp brides PG-ness annoyed me. No hoohoo between their legs or nipples when they were those naked flying creatures and when transformed from their flying creature forms to human form their wings became their clothes :cuckoo:

What do you expect? It was directed by the same guy who made Pole-ar Express.:dunno
The CG people movies have run their course for Zemeckis. Mars Needs Moms bombed and derailed his hopes to make Yellow Submarine.

The one project I hoped Zemeckis would develop was Back to the Future 4. The CG could be justified for the sake of MJF.

wp_2a_s.jpg

How am I just now noticing the damage to the Mk IV suit, the broken glass in front of it, and the fact that Dummy is wearing a dunce cap?

Maybe he doesn't and that's what humbles him, that no matter how smart or powerful tou are you can't save everyone.

Saving them all would prove very tricky.

Agreed. A tragedy would make this story much more interesting knowing IM isn't so invincible after all. :lecture

Back