Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says the processing is today....

My bank account is loaded and ready.... but SS did not send me any notice about my card being charged.

I am f^&*ing worry now.....hmmmm.

I would assume they are going to charge this tomorrow? I mean its pretty stupid if SS decides to charge us in the middle of the night lol.

I would assume they are going to charge this tomorrow? I mean its pretty stupid if SS decides to charge us in the middle of the night lol.

I mentioned before SSC always sends me the charge email around 2 a.m. Eastern on the day of processing :lol

Yeah there are a ton of times where the charge hits in the middle of the night. The charge doesn't mean ____, it's the ship notification that matters. I've gotten those at 3 AM as well especially for big things where the notifications don't hit because they were sent out in mass.

Do not mess with The_Mike...
RobertDowneyJR2.gif

:lol. If I could get that in Avatar format, I'd wear it proudly.

CMON SS CHARGE ME!

I feel like there's still somethings thats gonna go wrong lol...Just charge me so I can feel better already.

I am new to ordering from Sideshow. What does "Item Shipping Soon" means. My CC got charged and payment went through?

Item Shipping Soon means that the item that you have ordered has been received and will be shipping from their warehouse soon.

Two reasons really. It was supposed to be a "secret project" that HT was doing one for a Con Exclusive. 2nd because the "secret project" idea is a whole thing that this was something that Tony was working on secretly which covers for a repaint.

Back