Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh got ya. Yeah, it should be getting ready to ship because its been or being charged in the next 24 hours or so.

No charges have shown up yet for mine... but I did check my CC last week to make sure the info was correct.

This isn't one of those "It better be right or else" POs. If your info isn't right you'll get an email from SSC asking you to change it up.

Mine is at "Item Shipping Soon!" As well :rock

This isn't one of those "It better be right or else" POs. If your info isn't right you'll get an email from SSC asking you to change it up.

Mine is at "Item Shipping Soon!" As well :rock

This IS one of those "It better be right or else" POs.

IF YOUR CARD DECLINES…

This is a specialty convention item that will need to be processed prior to the temporary closure of our shipping department during our convention appearance. With this item, Sideshow is NOT offering any courtesy decline window, which would allow several business days for the client to update payment information with us in the event of a card decline. We urge collectors to check your order information (including the credit card number and expiration date as well as the billing and shipping address) in your online account prior to July 11th. If the card declines at the time of processing, or if the order violates our credit card policy and / or shipping policy, then the order will be immediately cancelled without further notice.

Huh, I stand corrected. For those that didn't check their info:

sucker.png

Sideshows ordering process was definitely flawed on this figure!

I know what you mean, there website was bogged down so bad, you would think a company that huge would invest is a server that can handle that kind of massive traffic. I have missed out on lots of exclusives in my day but I never ever blamed the flippers, I just never got the figure.

I called Sideshow today to have it charged and delay shipping for a few days until I get back from vacation and she said that they are not in the warehouse yet and won't ship until Wednesday; I should have mine by Thursday evening; eBay here they come!

"Item(s) Shipping Soon"

I called my bank and they said I haven't been charged. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Back