Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love you Scot. :1-1:
I love you too Mikey... at least I would if you looked like your sig ;)
Thanks pal.
x :1-1:

I would like to report this completely off topic post. :mad:
:lol

Anyway, I'm off to bed. G'night peeps
7a21584e8a73478287291592711a6a038b2.gif

x :wave

Thread thoroughly cleaned up from all the OT talk.
Please don't go back to that subject folks, as we've seen here (yet again), all it does is ruin the thread with rediculous comparisons, snyde comments and 40+ pages in debates. This thread is not for that, it's for a Hot Toys Figure and the peeps who lose out when a thread is completely derailed are those wanting to refer to it to get useful information or take part in discussion about the fig itself.

So, back to.....
258068_10150200285827344_58690437343_7348486_7978708_o.jpg

256630_10150200285917344_58690437343_7348487_2941062_o.jpg

Thread re-opened. Please play nice.
Thanks
x :wave

Thank You: Use this Tread what it's meant for!!!:thwak:thwak

Just talk to SSC rep and it's not going to ship till next week :(

It's always delayed pretty much a week from what they state. They never come through on time with these instant exclusives they have to ship off.

I wouldn't expect a charge on your statement until Fri. :monkey1

I got charged for all my SDCC items. SS emailed me and said they will pack it all in one big box and send them out in the same order to save me on shipping :)

I've asked numerous times to have my orders combined but SS always says they couldn't do it. This time I didn't even ask for it and I got this email. So i'm not complaining, kind of works out well.

I've asked numerous times to have my orders combined but SS always says they couldn't do it. This time I didn't even ask for it and I got this email. So i'm not complaining, kind of works out well.

It's most likely because they're all SDCC EXs. If they are released the same time, it's just common sense and fair for SS to ship all together for less shipping cost.

So yea thank you very much SS for caring about your customers :clap

Back