Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got charged. mine says shipping soon. that means its within 72 hours of being shipped.

Mine says "shipping soon"... but haven't seen a charge on my card yet :huh

Although I just about ____ a brick... I logged on to check my order and saw a canceled order; check it out and it was this figure. Then after a minute of checking things I realized that was the 2nd one I placed by accident that had been cancelled weeks ago; my order was still good :lol

I wonder what's up with the wait on being charged. With all of the communication to have things in order for billing on the 11th, I really would have expected to see the charge by now. Really hoping this ships this week. Then on to Spiderman countdown.....

I just spoke to a lovely lady in there customer service department. She said they have 1000's of orders to process and they have to be done by hand so it could take up to 3 days to take payment.
July 11th was when they started to process them

I just spoke to a lovely lady in there customer service department. She said they have 1000's of orders to process and they have to be done by hand so it could take up to 3 days to take payment.
July 11th was when they started to process them

Thousands of orders? Doesn't sound very "limited" and "exclusive" to me. Whatever, sounds good, though.

Mine says item(s) shipping soon so I'm cool :)

new.jpg

Have you guys already seen this pic **hint**hint** back to topic...

Thread thoroughly cleaned up from all the OT talk.
Please don't go back to that subject folks, as we've seen here (yet again), all it does is ruin the thread with rediculous comparisons, snyde comments and 40+ pages in debates. This thread is not for that, it's for a Hot Toys Figure and the peeps who lose out when a thread is completely derailed are those wanting to refer to it to get useful information or take part in discussion about the fig itself.

So, back to.....
258068_10150200285827344_58690437343_7348486_7978708_o.jpg

256630_10150200285917344_58690437343_7348487_2941062_o.jpg

Thread re-opened. Please play nice.
Thanks
x :wave

Back