Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Sideshow Freaks world. I've been lurking these boards for years and I posted once or twice a few years ago, but I decided it's time to make a return. I mostly used to collect Star Wars 1/6 but since then the MCU movies have stolen my heart. Anywho.. Just picked up the Mark II and thought it photographed incredibly well, so I wanted to share!
mark2_zps018eb11d.jpg

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, out of all the suits that I own, not only does is Mk.2 AU the heaviest (I think), but it also comes with the most accessories, making it the one that really feels like it's worth its pricetag the most.

Interestingly enough, out of all the suits that I own, not only does is Mk.2 AU the heaviest (I think), but it also comes with the most accessories, making it the one that really feels like it's worth its pricetag the most.

As a stand alone figure... it's one of the lightest... due to lack of abdomen parts

Edit: I just did a weigh in... Of Tony's Armors... Heaviest is Mk. 1... followed by BD Mk.3... Lightest is Mk. 5.. but AU Mk.2 is one of the lighter ones.. 1st Mk.2 was heavier

Last edited:
Might want to grab it soon. SSC is finally sold out and BBTS is down to 89.

Maybe it's a rookie question.. but how do you guys know how much stock BBTS has for pre-order, or in stock.. Do you work for em/ know a guy/ special back-door link?

Back