Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I decided to start this hobby I told myself to get all the Avengers but at this point it would cost way too much money.

The IM line itself is already costing a lot. I was thinking about getting Loki at least but I changed my mind. Iron Monger will do the trick.

I don't want a messy set up. So having the HoA with all the suits inside of it is good enough for me! And maybe pick up the Tony Stark figure.

get the Gantry + Mark IV too :p
looks spectacular

damn dude. that's a bit nuts. i thought my 21 figures in just over a year of collecting was excessive.

I blame my wife, she talked me into buying Mk I, Mk II and Nick Fury @ the Markets one day.

after that i thought stuff it :p

its only bad to start with, playing catch up... now its just keeping up with releases as they come.

I just won one of these off of SSC Facebook page contest! I can't freaking believe it!:panic: talk about an awesome figure to win!:horror

Congrats!! It is a fantastic figure, but I warn you, you'll become a champion for the re-release of the Mark III, if you're not already!

my only other Iron Man figure is the Avengers Mark VI, I never planned on trying to get them all but if there is one I would want its probably the Mark II, I got to think with Iron Man 3 there's at least 2 figures right there I'm going to have to get, the Mark 42 and War Machine, you never think there's a chance in hell your going to win one of these contests, I don't even enter in most of them

my only other Iron Man figure is the Avengers Mark VI, I never planned on trying to get them all but if there is one I would want its probably the Mark II, I got to think with Iron Man 3 there's at least 2 figures right there I'm going to have to get, the Mark 42 and War Machine, you never think there's a chance in hell your going to win one of these contests, I don't even enter in most of them

A few months back I won a BBTS contest on Facebook, got $100 in store credit so I know how you feel lol. I enter everything now just on the off chance I win again, but I know my chances are slim lol. Probably burned up all my contest karma on that BBTS win.

Winning is pretty awesome, I won an Indy PF from Sideshow two years ago from the holiday giveaway - I was floored.

Concerning Iron Men, I tried to limit myself. I got the Avengers VI from Sideshow, then I got the Mark V at a discount while preordering the Mark VII. Thought I was done. Then I got the Mark II when I thought sideshow was going out of stock, and now I'm in a position to buy the Mark IV with the Gantry. And I've recently been eying the Mark I... I have no self control, I hope you do :lol

I have to admit that the Iron Man series, especially the Hot Toys series are really nice. I have owned several, mainly to sell, but I have to say...REALLY NICE.

Winning is pretty awesome, I won an Indy PF from Sideshow two years ago from the holiday giveaway - I was floored.

Concerning Iron Men, I tried to limit myself. I got the Avengers VI from Sideshow, then I got the Mark V at a discount while preordering the Mark VII. Thought I was done. Then I got the Mark II when I thought sideshow was going out of stock, and now I'm in a position to buy the Mark IV with the Gantry. And I've recently been eying the Mark I... I have no self control, I hope you do :lol

believe me I'm the same way when it comes to Captain America, my first ever HT figure was The First Avenger Cap and since then I've been hooked, had to get Red Skull, Rescue Cap and Avengers Cap, just waiting for Golden Age:impatient:

believe me I'm the same way when it comes to Captain America, my first ever HT figure was The First Avenger Cap and since then I've been hooked, had to get Red Skull, Rescue Cap and Avengers Cap, just waiting for Golden Age:impatient:

My First avengers cap shield started to shed only been on display for 1 month ! there's like 4 pieces of paint missing from it

Yup! I bought the Mark VII as my first HT. Said "Hey the Mark 2 looks nice." and now I have every single one besides the 3 and 6. I even might get the Iron Minger as well.

Such a bad addiction. :rotfl

I have the First Avenger cap and the Avengers Cap, along with Thor and Loki on preorder. We're all in the same boat :lol

Well, I just ordered this guy. I already had the Mark VII on preorder.

I have seen a lot of great reviews and awesome pics of this figure, I wanted to add it to my Iron Man collection.

I figured I have the War Machine, and that I should probably have the suit that Rhodey stole/borrowed to make the War Machine.

Can't wait to see it in hand.

Just got it today, and it is definately awesome. So much detail and beautifully clean metalic look.
I hate to state the obvious, but damn Hot Toys make some of the best collectibles our there.
Had to add some pics I took with my cell phone just after I set him up.

Back