Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless it's a photoshop, the Plastic Enemies pic shows the two versions are equal height. :dunno

then it doesn't make any sense , all of Ironman 2 line are taller than prev. iron man. if this one come out shorter then i would be so weird display them together..:

Waaah, I want that holographic forearm gauntlet for my Mech Test Tony! :pray: Too bad it's a gift for VIPs only. :(

Hmmm on 2nd thought, this new release got me thinking if:
1. Will I get this & sell my old Mark II?
2. Will I pass on this cause I'm already satisfied w/ my original Mark II?
3. Will I get this & still keep my old Mark II?

Hmmm...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Im not selling my Mark II w/RDJ head...I will buy this one as well and proudly display both...

then it doesn't make any sense , all of Ironman 2 line are taller than prev. iron man. if this one come out shorter then i would be so weird display them together..:
It should be comparable in height to the new Mk.s.... after all they are making a new torso which could easily be use to adjust the height.

207565_209248702432576_163819710308809_723155_6975691_n.jpg

It looks like the waist got narrower

Humm,this does look pretty sweet.
Maybe i should cancel my PO of the new jack sprrow and opt to get this...already got the mk IV,think this would look superb on the same shelf:)

yeah the chest is definitely wider, you can tell looking at the collar. Also the whole hip area is totally different. Upper leg is much wider too

I'm so ordering this!!!! Got War Machine last week...Mark VI yesterday, Mark V on preorder...these suits are so addictive!! :thud::thud:

Does not look that much better to me, it look's like they put it on the bdm3 body and just fixed where the abdomen meet's the chest but the waist still look's thin.:(

Unfortunately, you are right. I would've thought HT would've fixed the waist and forearm areas, but no. This new version doesn't look bad at all, and in some aspects improves on the initial version, but HT could've gone one step further and gone back to the drawing board in terms of proportions to really nail it.

It's a truly beautiful figure, but an easy pass for me.

Already have the Iron Man 1 MK II. Plus I have the MK1, MKIII, BD MKIII and even have the MKV on preorder. I'll revisit the line if they make an iron monger, whiplash MKII or the drones.

Congrats to everyone who gets another chance at getting the MKII :)

We need to get ht to thick up that waist before it comes out dammit. I thought they would skip the crappy rubber and do something like the new marks. Crap.

Dang, are you kidding me?? Shoot, that would look great on my Mech Test Tony. I wonder if it will be a US/SSC EX?

How will this work on a mech test Tony? He's already got all that stiff on his arms. You have to break it to take that off wouldn't you?

Bit late to the party here!

This figure is flippen cool and he's nice and chunky!!!
There I was bidding like a lunatic and loosing on a older Mark 2 as few weeks ago.

Delighted with this! :rock:

Back