Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are very welcome.
I have been thinking of doing something like that for some time.
I don't have an expensive camera, but it has a manual mode and i really should get my *** in gear and get a decent image stage set up.
Post more pics with figure in there!
:wink1:

I always tell people that you don't always need an expensive camera to get similar results. You just need to have the know-how to properly work the camera and equipment. I've worked with little compact point-and-shoots to professional DSLRs. Right now, I'm using the Canon G1X, a high end, but compact camera.

And yes, I shall post more pictures, I'm having fun with this figure. I was thinking of trying a green screen with this guy, but I don't know how it would work cause the figure is somewhat reflective, the green might bleed onto him. On to experimentation...after work of course:(.

I always tell people that you don't always need an expensive camera to get similar results. You just need to have the know-how to properly work the camera and equipment. I've worked with little compact point-and-shoots to professional DSLRs. Right now, I'm using the Canon G1X, a high end, but compact camera.

And yes, I shall post more pictures, I'm having fun with this figure. I was thinking of trying a green screen with this guy, but I don't know how it would work cause the figure is somewhat reflective, the green might bleed onto him. On to experimentation...after work of course:(.

Sounds great. My cheap camera has numerous settings, none of which i have any idea about...
I could do with a "camera settings for dummies" course so i could unleash the potential of it.
:rotfl

Not at the moment. It's basically just a big black backdrop and I use different lights depending on what I want it to look like. I use halogens and LEDs mainly. I also have colored cellophane I use for ghetto gels to do stuff like this:

I like the colored cellophane idea. And to think, I was going to buy the gels. I usually always take the cheaper route, if its reasonable to do so, no matter how 'ghetto' it may be. This way, I have more money for the figures. Looks like a visit to the store is necessary today. :lol

Great pics, by the way!

Sounds great. My cheap camera has numerous settings, none of which i have any idea about...
I could do with a "camera settings for dummies" course so i could unleash the potential of it.
:rotfl

I am the 'camera setting for dummies' book for my friends and family. They have a question, they ask me. Even at 4AM :gah: :lol.

Thanks. I often tell people that same exact thing. Knowing your camera and how light works is a lot more important than what camera you have.

So I got my Mark II AU today and the empty helmet has no magnets in the top of it. Just the chin one. Is this normal?

check the box. its pretty normal that the glue holding them has given way and they are loose. just super glue them back on if you find them, make sure they are back as far as they can be seated or you wont be able to fit the faceplate flush.

check the box. its pretty normal that the glue holding them has given way and they are loose. just super glue them back on if you find them, make sure they are back as far as they can be seated or you wont be able to fit the faceplate flush.

I'll search the box but I didn't hear anything moving. Thanks for the tip.

Found them! They were stuck TO the chin magnet and I didn't even notice them. Now to get some superglue.

Last edited:
I have one of these figures MIB and I am selling it for $180 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

img08952w8qrjcnyd.jpg

img090346tdqu23ne.jpg

img09263dfn65jxbw.jpg

img0936u56r7sv8j4.jpg

img0950vamd04necu.jpg

img09543zypv5ufnr.jpg

Getting this bad boy tomorrow morning, Mark V down along the week and War Machine next week. Can't wait!

lol...
your as bad as me 2 months ago :p

I just started this hobby and it's already bad. :monkey2

Aside from the 3 I ordered in a span on 3 days. I have the Mark VII and Iron Monger on Flex Pay.

After that I'm just going to get Mark 1, Mark 42 and call it a day by getting the HoA. It's only managable because I'm not branching off into other franchise.

Aside from the 3 I ordered in a span on 3 days. I have the Mark VII and Iron Monger on Flex Pay.

After that I'm just going to get Mark 1, Mark 42 and call it a day by getting the HoA. It's only managable because I'm not branching off into other franchise.

Wow..you and me have similiar plans..i have all avengers on order too!!!

Wow..you and me have similiar plans..i have all avengers on order too!!!

When I decided to start this hobby I told myself to get all the Avengers but at this point it would cost way too much money.

The IM line itself is already costing a lot. I was thinking about getting Loki at least but I changed my mind. Iron Monger will do the trick.

I don't want a messy set up. So having the HoA with all the suits inside of it is good enough for me! And maybe pick up the Tony Stark figure.

you say that now, but when you have the ones you want, you'll find others.

either that, or a deal you can't say no to.

in December i had 1 Hot Toy - War Machine.

i now have 14, with about 6 pre-ordered.

:thud:

Back