Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a fair point.

Isnt War Machine basically the Mark II underneath all that extra weaponry/armour?

does Jarvis create a another copy?
or does War Machine get disassembled?

lots of questions :p

Mark II was stripped and refitted. Some concept art for War Machine would have been a stock MK II with guns strapped on it.

They just took over all the stock from the place I use to buy from this summer. I've bought a few things from them but there prices keep on rising. The only thing that sucks is they are about a 30 minute drive for me.

I think you will enjoy the Mark IV. I sure like my Iron men.

591E0D61-1FD5-460B-A6A8-029D64ACAE8E-16442-000021E35210628B.jpg

How did you get your mark 1 into that holder?

Thats a fair point.

Isnt War Machine basically the Mark II underneath all that extra weaponry/armour?

does Jarvis create a another copy?
or does War Machine get disassembled?

lots of questions :p

Two question I have.

1st how did they power it? Tony is the one powering the suits.

2nd. How did they fit. 50cal bullets so he can shoot for 20 minutes?

Two question I have.

1. Tony has Arc Reactors in all the suits in the armoury after the incident where Stain stole his reactor. Even though he said at the hearing that no-one except him could use the armours due to his reactor. Or at the very least, he anticipated dying and made sure the MKII had a reactor built in...

2. Movie technology maybe.

Code:
1. Tony has Arc Reactors in all the suits in the armoury after the incident where Stain stole his reactor. Even though he said at the hearing that no-one except him could use the armours due to his reactor. Or at the very least, he anticipated dying and made sure the MKII had a reactor built in...

2. Movie technology maybe.

Hey didn't say he was the only one at the hearing nor did it have to do with the reactor, it was when he was talking to fury after his party fight with rhodey, and it was more implying that he only trusted himself and rhodey with it (it was about the access to the suits, not the reactors) :peace

Edit: black widow said there were failsafe against people being able to take the suit

Code:

Hey didn't say he was the only one at the hearing nor did it have to do with the reactor, it was when he was talking to fury after his party fight with rhodey, and it was more implying that he only trusted himself and rhodey with it (it was about the access to the suits, not the reactors) :peace

Edit: black widow said there were failsafe against people being able to take the suit

I understand the wording was different.
His words were that the suit was a prosthesis.
Which means it's only for him.
I just took from that statement that *he* had the reactor in his chest, hence, *only he* could operate it.
But that was probably a bluff...

Mark II was stripped and refitted. Some concept art for War Machine would have been a stock MK II with guns strapped on it.

See, I don't know. Is that ever made explicit? I got the impression that they stripped the Mark II and figured out how it worked, stole the arc reactor in it, and built War Machine from the ground up. Nothing on War Machine looks like the Mark II except the face plate - and even that is slightly altered. Wouldn't that also explain how easy it was for Vanko to get control over War Machine - they tried to copy the operating system from the Mark II but, since it was now linked to Hammer, and not to Jarvis, it was easy to hack? Or I may be totally off the mark :rotfl

I understand the wording was different.
His words were that the suit was a prosthesis.
Which means it's only for him.
I just took from that statement that *he* had the reactor in his chest, hence, *only he* could operate it.
But that was probably a bluff...

I can't see how that prosthesis statement could imply that it's only works for him... I think the overall point of that was tony working a loophole so the government couldn't take it from him. Anyways they show a scene of rhodey holding the arc reactor from the mk2, I think it's the movies fault for not doing anything to really explain the connections of the reactors and rt's

Two question I have.

3rd. How did Rhody manage to put on a suit that is designed to be worn by someone with a giant hole in thier cheast?

They just took over all the stock from the place I use to buy from this summer. I've bought a few things from them but there prices keep on rising. The only thing that sucks is they are about a 30 minute drive for me.

I think you will enjoy the Mark IV. I sure like my Iron men.

591E0D61-1FD5-460B-A6A8-029D64ACAE8E-16442-000021E35210628B.jpg

Out standing Hall of Armor display!!! :rock

3rd. How did Rhody manage to put on a suit that is designed to be worn by someone with a giant hole in thier cheast?

Any what else are those half naked Tony and hammer dancer's doing for the rest of the show? As for the hole I seen handle man use tubes of cuke to fix holes. We all know for the comics Tony made a suit for others.

Humm maybe wiplass power it? He could have made a 3rd one.

It's not designed to be worn by someone with a giant hole in their chest - Tony's Arc Reactor has nothing to do with the suit at all. Each suit has their own arc reactor in it. I'm amazed that Rhody has the exact same measurements as Tony and is able to fit in the suit at all considering how form fitting it is. This is the real reason I suspect they got rid of Terrence Howard! Could you imagine him fitting inside of any iron man suits?! He's 4 inches taller than RDJ!

It's not designed to be worn by someone with a giant hole in their chest - Tony's Arc Reactor has nothing to do with the suit at all. Each suit has their own arc reactor in it. I'm amazed that Rhody has the exact same measurements as Tony and is able to fit in the suit at all considering how form fitting it is. This is the real reason I suspect they got rid of Terrence Howard! Could you imagine him fitting inside of any iron man suits?! He's 4 inches taller than RDJ!

He was let go do to money. He was the highest paid person in im 1. But he sign on for one movie. The others two sign on for 3. It was greed is how he didn't get the suit.

It's not designed to be worn by someone with a giant hole in their chest - Tony's Arc Reactor has nothing to do with the suit at all.

If you watch the first movie youl see that the cheastplates of the suits connect right to the base of Tony's reactor.

Im not sure why he put reactors in all his suits (decoration maybe?), but you definatly have to have a place for the reactor to go if you put it on.

You can even see this in the second movie briefly in the autopsy scene, where the "framework" holding the arc reactor is sunk deep into the suit.

If you watch the first movie youl see that the cheastplates of the suits connect right to the base of Tony's reactor.

Im not sure why he put reactors in all his suits (decoration maybe?), but you definatly have to have a place for the reactor to go if you put it on.

You can even see this in the second movie briefly in the autopsy scene, where the "framework" holding the arc reactor is sunk deep into the suit.

So what you're implying is that the suit fits into a hole in someone's chest...? Tony's reactor sits about and inch off his body not into, so why would that matter?

I suppose that sentence was a bit dramatic. The suit does look like it has a bit of room allow his arc reactor to link up with the suit, maybe to add a bit more juice (though I don't know why you'd risk using up the battery keeping you alive), since Jarvis does tell Tony that the mark I chest piece was never designed for the Mark III. But the Mark II must have its own power source to allow Rhody to fly it out and for War Machine to function at all.

He was let go do to money. He was the highest paid person in im 1. But he sign on for one movie. The others two sign on for 3. It was greed is how he didn't get the suit.

You're right, I remember hearing that too - I was just being cheeky! From a production standpoint though it would have been a lot more work to get Howard into the Mark II than Cheadle!

Back