Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I might be able to find a spare left arm at a reasonable price? My son decided to take this out of my display and play with it with his cousin. Next thing you know they broke the hidden missile compartment that opens.....This after having it displayed for about a week and a half on my desk. :monkey2 I could have killed them both. But cooler heads prevailed. At least that was all the damage they did. Anyway...been watching a spare left arm on eBay but it's about 30 bucks. Sucks!

Other than that, this is an awesome figure. Was my first IM.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Thats why you put expensive stuff on the top shelf, by the time hes tall enough to reach it, he knows not to mess with it.

Another good trick is when you get an expensive toy, you buy cheaper version of the same toy/character for them and usually they will think you both have the same thing.

...but i don't have kids :monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Thats why you put expensive stuff on the top shelf, by the time hes tall enough to reach it, he knows not to mess with it.

Another good trick is when you get an expensive toy, you buy cheaper version of the same toy/character for them and usually they will think you both have the same thing.

...but i don't have kids :monkey3

Sounds like a pretty good idea.

Hah I've had kids drop my electric guitar off the stand, destroying it completely and breaking off the fingers of my limited zombie spidey vs venom statue. Since then ive banned kids from my room unless I'm around.

God they annoy me.

I'm stuck without my real camera but I've been playing around with my iPhone 4S and using excessive filters and other goofy gimmicks. It passes the time. As usual, I don't have very dynamic poses. Just having had my second carpal tunnel surgery is my excuse this time.
;)

7674326704_b7efd4ae0c_b.jpg
[/url] Iron Man Mark II by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

7682115214_ce91c9666d_b.jpg
[/url] iron man mark ii iphone experiments 001 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

7682114028_25e4f25288_b.jpg
[/url] iron man mark ii iphone experiments 004 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

7682114816_2574ece95b_b.jpg
[/url] iron man mark ii iphone experiments 002 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks for the kind words. I don't get much feedback on my photography so I appreciate it. Once my right hand is healed (had the left hand done about a month ago) I can get back to using a real camera and working on better poses. I'm always impressed by the photo work you other guys do, especially posing and composition. :)

Hey guys, I had a good tip from a friend and found someone selling a brand new Fast Stock Mark II Unleashed, Vip Edition. I'm not one of those that go crazy for the extra-gadget, but I found this version cheaper than the regular version so... what would be a good price for this?
I found it at $240 shipped (consider that I'm european, and here the regular version is about $240-250 without shipping)

Hey guys, I had a good tip from a friend and found someone selling a brand new Fast Stock Mark II Unleashed, Vip Edition. I'm not one of those that go crazy for the extra-gadget, but I found this version cheaper than the regular version so... what would be a good price for this?
I found it at $240 shipped (consider that I'm european, and here the regular version is about $240-250 without shipping)

What is it worth to you? I traded $1,050.00 WG Rookie card for a book value Guy Hebert 31/100 card (about $20.00). I was or not nuts I now own all 43 of 31/xxx cards (I only paid $30 for it 11 years ago).

If i would not have owned the reg one. I would buy it without thinking. Remember sometime deals only come around very rare.

Well, I can afford really a few Hot Toys, being european (>italian) means that the few I can afford are usually overpriced, and I like this Mark II probably more than other Marks (i.e. the Secret Project).
My main concern is the usual: should I need cash, could I re-sell it for a good % of its original value? It's not the right period for shopping for me ^^

Back