"Interest Thread for Possible Run #2 for" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Now Taking Orders $40 shipped" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Are the cloaks still available?

I've gotten a few PM's about these robes and hoods. I contacted the tailor and I'm waiting for a response, but in the meantime I wanted to see who is interested.
I'll be down for 1 myself.

I'd be in for a couple. I still have some robes that I am filling in with Jawas. Still have two more to go...here's a WIP.

My robes were about two inches taller than her first batch of robes. Figure stands about 8", others 7".

image.jpg
image.jpg

I've gotten a few PM's about these robes and hoods. I contacted the tailor and I'm waiting for a response, but in the meantime I wanted to see who is interested.
I'll be down for 1 myself.

I bought one of these on ebay a couple of weeks ago, so I thought these were available on continuous basis.

I wonder what size I got, what was the original size of the robes? I could probably go for a couple of tall versions.

screw the Jawas, I want that vaporator!

Still so amazing, I take an extra minute to admire it every time I see a picture.

Wanted to get some action photos to show articulation.

I can measure my robes if you guys want to know the dimensions and sizing my robes are.

I'll include reference to Sandtrooper for sizing.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok...I'll measure in inches. I'll measure length width and the size of collar, end to end. I'll also measure hood size from tip to front on top of head.

Also, thanks for the kind words guys. Appreciate it.

Yeah, I'd be interested in a "tall Jawa" robe. Both the Hasbro and the Medi Jawas were really short.

Ok, old sizes were roughly 6" length with a 4" long neck from tip to tip.

The long robes were roughly 8-1/2 inches with a 4-1/2 inch neck and 3-1/2 length arms.

That's what I've been using and obviously trim what's not needed. But the hoods have all been different . She definitely has to get the hood sizing right. That I believe is subject personal preference.

I personally like these sized hoods:

From tip of hood to front of hood top: 2-3/4'
hood opening width: 1-3/4"
hood opening top to bottom: 1-1/2"
hood bottom opening (circle): 2" x 2" or slightly larger, provides the hang over the shoulder, chest look.

image.jpeg

This is the work in progress gengeralg. I still have a LOT of work to do but i am working on the body modifications to fit the robe I have to work with. This one is a little baggy....so it's very hard to fill in with our 8" figure.

I'll keep you posted on updates.

Back