"Interest Thread for Possible Run #2 for" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Now Taking Orders $40 shipped" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Holy crap solo those jawas are freakin badass. Love them. Will you be leaving the cloaks that long?

Great work on those little scavengers Bones. Just hope they are careful about which stray droids they pick up. :lol

Holy crap solo those jawas are freakin badass. Love them. Will you be leaving the cloaks that long?

Yo, Barryo! I will be cutting them, I just haven't gotten around to it as I am not quite sure on the technique I am going to use, and thanks man! I really appreciate it. I was surprised how well they turned out...sort of accidental really. I just get to dremeling my figures and then attacking them with plastic weld and step by step they turn into these lil guys. Which I have to admit, I love making them.

Great work on those little scavengers Bones. Just hope they are careful about which stray droids they pick up. :lol

Thanks, OutLander. I hope they swing buy some of the veterans homes and pick up some of those custom Gonks!!:monkey3

Here are some pics of MYC's Jawa. I also inserted a link to MYC's tread if you are interested in the 1/4 scale Jawa. I will add your name to the list if you are interested.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124587

The new price is $40 shipped.. :hi5:

Jawas_star_wars_01_zpsf0e40679.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_03_zps599e6330.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_04_zpsbbbe6327.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_05_zpscfac4dee.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_07_zpscc30e387.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_09_zps19efdae4.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_11_zpscdbda0ea.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wondering what was used for the pouches? Great work.

Thanks a lot.. but I have to admit those 1/6 seeing here are just fantastic !!

btw.. here is a great video of one great guy who bought those 1/4 jaws :

What do you mean those Jawa's are $40.00 shipped? You meant the robes, not the 1/4 statue, yeah?

Those robes on those Jawa's are unreal. All the detail. Such a nice piece. Love it.

Awesome work guys. This is on my list.

Best,

Robert

Wow man! Those look fantastic. They look like they just jumped off the big screen. Awesome work, best 1/6th Jawas I have seen. Good stuff Will.

Thanks, Chris. I think I need to paint the robes...but i have never done that, so I have to figure out a better weathering technique. Anyway, just wanted to post a pic of the crew before they get broke up. I started making my own ammo pouches and bandoliers. Still have a way to go but I'm liking the look of them after they've been weathered.

Holy crap dude, you took them up a few more notches than from the level they were at. Perfect.........:lecture

I'll take the 3 on the left, oh and the 2 on the right. Thanks man, you're OK. Check's in the mail.

Holy crap dude, you took them up a few more notches than from the level they were at. Perfect.........:lecture

Thanks, my man. Got any tips on how to weather robes? Do you just spray paint them, or....? Not sure...but something is missing. Look how awesome MYC's Jawa's look.

I'll take the 3 on the left, oh and the 2 on the right. Thanks man, you're OK. Check's in the mail.

Ha ha! Two are sold....lucky me, somebody liked what was being done.

I weather most of my clothes with ground up pastels. Just grind them to powder and apply with a brush. You can then spray with dullcoat sealer. I think it works pretty well.

Drybrushing dark paint works too.

Awesome. Thanks, Chaka! Dull coat sealer......i'll have to stop at the hobby shop. I never hate doing that. :)

Is this a thread for full jawa's, the outfit or the holster?

Best,

Robert

This is a thread on buying the robes and the Jawa's made with them. The robes are evolving as our customs evolve. I have a new batch coming with some slight mods.

Back