"Interest Thread for Possible Run #2 for" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Now Taking Orders $40 shipped" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

As far as I know the first ones are shipped out !! Curious how they gonna look at 1/6 .. dont forget to weather them and put the bandoliers on before to make pictures !! :)

Cant wait I have all of my stuff ready.

As far as I know the first ones are shipped out !! Curious how they gonna look at 1/6 .. dont forget to weather them and put the bandoliers on before to make pictures !! :)

Yeah, it's almost as though the 1/4th were more accurate in size, so i was surprised that there was a decision to do 1/6th.

I wonder what length the robes will be?

Yeah, it's almost as though the 1/4th were more accurate in size, so i was surprised that there was a decision to do 1/6th.

I wonder what length the robes will be?

I asked Michael to do it. I saw how great his 1/4 came out and I thought why not 1/6. I think the dimensions that I sent were 5.5 inches from shoulder to feet, or something like that.

yeah it will come a bit longer just in case.. you can simply trim it off then .. better longer and to short ;)

Looking forward to getting my sets. These are going to be a lot of fun to build.

Thanks again for making these available.

Really curious what you guys going to make out of them at the end !! Please dont forget to show pictures !!

I got my 2 sets today. They are really well done, super nice. Im looking forward to bringing them to life. Thanks again for making them available. :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback... please post pictures later!! :)

Hi,

I just paypaled US$50 for a set of Jawa robe and Hood, for Hong Kong. Sorry for late payment. Thanks!!!

Tailor has it ! Thanks a lot ! will ship out by the end of the week !

Any pictures out there yet ?

Is there any tracking info available? I haven't heard a thing, nor seen a shipment.

Tailor has it ! Thanks a lot ! will ship out by the end of the week !

Any pictures out there yet ?

Yea some pictures would be nice even if there not on the jawa for us cunucks that have to wait longer for shipping. I didnt even know they were done and mailed!

Sorry for not posting pictures last week. I am in the process of moving my office/hobby room to another room in our house.

Here is a pic of the outfit. Nothing futzed. I used a small aresol can for the body to show you what it will look like. These are very, very nice. Those of you that got these will be very pleased.

DSC09760900x752_zpsb1aed8be.jpg

Sorry for not posting pictures last week. I am in the process of moving my office/hobby room to another room in our house.

Here is a pic of the outfit. Nothing futzed. I used a small aresol can for the body to show you what it will look like. These are very, very nice. Those of you that got these will be very pleased.

DSC09760900x752_zpsb1aed8be.jpg

Very very nice! Thanks chack im so stocked for these i could definitely go for a couple more!

everybody who ordered and did not got shipping notice.. please PM me your real name and I will get back to you asap with tracking and shipping information! :)

Really looking forward seeing those on your jawas guys ! :)

Second payment sent. Please let me know if you received.

we got it this time. you had a typo on the email address ;)

Got mine the other day. I must say i love these there easy to put on very little futzing needed. Over all excellent job i think id liek to have a few more.

Are u making more of these will they be around for a little while? I want a few more mesa thinks.

They sure do look good. What are you guys going to use for the bandoliers?

That doesn't look like the same material used in the 1/4th Jawa's.

This looks very similar to the robes on the Hasbro Jawas. Eh, I could be wrong about that.

Back