Interest in Hot Toys The Dark Knight: The Joker 3.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys Joker 3.0

• Yes (I don't own either DX11 or DX01)

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Yes (I do own the DX11 but a new version interests me)

Votes: 27 25.0%
  • No (The DX11 is too recent and HT should focus their attention elsewhere)

Votes: 53 49.1%

• Total voters
Didn't someone say that nurse Joker will never happen in any official way? It was the family state, wasn't it?

Nolan wouldn't allow it and Hot Toys respected his wishes. It was from a Howard Chan QnA. Basically, Hot Toys had it in development and planned. They went to get the ok, but Nolan and the license holders wouldn't grant it because they're ****hurt and somehow think a Ledger figure isn't in good taste. Maybe they don't want a commercial product of him resembling a dude in drag? Maybe they think a cross dressing doll is inappropriate to his memory? Who knows.

Bottom line is, all these toy companies would love to capitalize on that look, but for whatever reason, can't.

That's also a copy paste of myself that I found in THREE other Hot Toys Joker threads already, talking about a "Joker 3.0". :lol

The OP, the Jeff dude already had this rodeo. Seems to pop up every couple of years for some reason though. I don't get the fascination with another Joker. Especially after the latest one, that Bank Robber exclusive, was over priced at $275 and sold like **** a few years ago. If Hot Toys tried again, that crap would be $300.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-action-figures/134411-dx-heath-ledger-joker-12.html

I'm sure we'll get another thead about this a couple of years from now.

Make a Nurse Joker poll. Also add a sculpted hair doll or rooted hair doll option for the yes and no.

Hah, I hadn't looked at the results.

Well, better Ledger than Leto. Of course, my preference would always be for more Nicholson variants, mob and Museum.

How about a couple of months :lol

:lol

I forgot I posted that. Yeah, it's ridiculous. I think a few folks here are on the spectrum honestly. This seems to be a repetitive, cyclical thing. I suppose it's better than Darth Vader costume rants and fiending for gloved hands though

Damn, I actually resemble a few points on that spectrum :lol

''limited interests''

f3e.jpeg

I'm off to start a ''Who would buy Uncle Bob 3.0 (4.0? 5.0? 6.0?)'' thread....actually we are overdue such a thread in the A&R section...

Just don't forget a poll. It's imperative that you include one.

and a teargas grenade launcher.....

...oh wait you said 'poll' not 'pole'...

Did ye see what I did there? Did ye? Did ye see?

I picked up back robber 2.0 and love him. But really wish I had been in fold for 2.0. Just got a dx08 too but will hold out hope for a ledger 3.0. Until then I'll flirt with slipping a purple coat on robber 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back