Interest in Hot Toys The Dark Knight: The Joker 3.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys Joker 3.0

• Yes (I don't own either DX11 or DX01)

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Yes (I do own the DX11 but a new version interests me)

Votes: 27 25.0%
  • No (The DX11 is too recent and HT should focus their attention elsewhere)

Votes: 53 49.1%

• Total voters
Oh I see another Ledger Joker coming- might be another couple years off but Howard knows he'll sell big so it'll be done..

Redo the Honor Guard look and I'm happy. That's the only Batman-related figure missing from my collection currently. I also need that great jacket bomb.

Didn't someone say that nurse Joker will never happen in any official way? It was the family state, wasn't it?

I don't expect another 1/6 TDK Joker for a long time, if ever. I would buy one if they made it though since all of the purple coat releases are lacking and you kind of need all of them to make a decent Joker.

MMS68 stand + DX01 Coat + DX11 body/suit/accessories + Bank Robber 2.0 Unmasked head.

The DX11 was great because of the extras, but the regular headsculpt looked like a caricature of the Joker and the coat looks like a bathrobe.

DX01 coat was better- I hate the DX11 coat- that material..............:gah:

DX01 coat was too stiff, so it hung on the figure oddly. I much prefer the DX-11 version. Agreed about the BR Joker 2.0 head, though. I need to replace the stock DX one with that one of these days.

Back