INTEREST? CPT James Hook by Serang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****, is that 1:1?

This should make things much easier. Hope Serang is still interested.

I really hope he does pick it up. Its no surprise there is very little activity in here. He has a lot more projects already booked.

I think adding Peter Pan would be a nice 1 - 2 combo and Serang usually likes to make two versions of his projects. So a PP/Hook combo would be amazing! :panic:

Holy ****, is that 1:1?

This should make things much easier. Hope Serang is still interested.

Oops, no this is not 1:1. It's a 19"(48cm) sculpture of Martha Boers made in 1993.
Martha Boers - Captain Hook

Here a 3d model of the Hook (i don't made the base for the moment): If that could help
hook_3d_v2_by_jango387-d4v8v7s.jpg

I have a lot of ideas of items to add with the figure (mini Jolly Roger, some differents Hooks (casual's hook, parade's hook, baseball, cigar, magnifying glass), swashbuckler boots from the lesson scene, alternative costume details (the tie!), ransom dagger, ransom note, pistol, differents swords. With a removable wig like the end of the movie.

I have a lot of promotionnal pictures and illustrations of the movie. I even have a documentation file from the makeup team with some details how they made the wig and details on the mustache and teeth.

Oops, no this is not 1:1. It's a 19"(48cm) sculpture of Martha Boers made in 1993.
Martha Boers - Captain Hook

I posted pictures of my coat on the website yourprops:
Captain Hook coat

Hook-1991-costumes-wardrobe.jpg

And a friend have the complete costume: (yeah, here is 1:1) with real screen used costume. So I could maybe ask to him for pictures of the hat, vest, pant and shirt.
6989i.jpg

Here a 3d model of the Hook (i don't made the base for the moment): If that could help
hook_3d_v2_by_jango387-d4v8v7s.jpg

I have a lot of ideas of items to add with the figure (mini Jolly Roger, some differents Hooks (casual's hook, parade's hook, baseball, cigar, magnifying glass), swashbuckler boots from the lesson scene, alternative costume details (the tie!), ransom dagger, ransom note, pistol, differents swords. With a removable wig like the end of the movie.

I have a lot of promotionnal pictures and illustrations of the movie. I even have a documentation file from the makeup team with some details how they made the wig and details on the mustache and teeth.

:panic::panic:

Bring it man, the more the merrier. :) :hi5:

This is going to be awesome!

Seeing Serangs video today really put things in perspective in how damn talented this guys is, those Hendrix figure just blew my mind seeing them in video .. just amazing!:thud:

"Hel-lo, children. Comfy? Cozy?"

Was always a big Peter Pan kid when I was younger and this movie couldn't have hit at a better time for me. Hoffman completely stole the show from start to finsh, and to this day I could probably still quote every line from heart. Needless to say I'll be watching this thread with much enthusiasm as Hook's actually my #1 most wanted in 1/6.

Was always a big Peter Pan kid when I was younger and this movie couldn't have hit at a better time for me. Hoffman completely stole the show from start to finsh, and to this day I could probably still quote every line from heart. Needless to say I'll be watching this thread with much enthusiasm as Hook's actually my #1 most wanted in 1/6.

:hi5:

Serang would kill the outfit!

Totally!!!!!!!! I love the shot just before he says that line... he's turning and the smoke opens like a curtain revealing Hoffman as Hook... saw that in the trailer and I almost fainted ! He's the best hook ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serang's coming to LA. Can't wait to see his exhibit and ask what's up with this project. I'm sure he'd kill this. Glad it got bumped and I caught it.

Serang's coming to LA. Can't wait to see his exhibit and ask what's up with this project. I'm sure he'd kill this. Glad it got bumped and I caught it.

Man if you brought it up that would be great! :hi5:

Wish I could make it to LA for his exhibit. He did mention that he is looking for a sponsor in Europe so I would have to go to that one for sure.

Very curious to hear what he says about the project in general, if anything. I'd imagine the fact that he's yet to be done in this scale might hold some appeal. Not to mention the Character's literary clout seeing as Peter Pan is wll over 100 years old and stil holding its own.

Count me in for a hook one of my all time favorite movies as a kid and the way that Hendrix turned out I'm sure he would nail the outfit

Back