INTEREST? CPT James Hook by Serang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Serang will do an incredible job on Hook and I can't wait to see it come to life. But, I will have to hold out for Prince. I would have loved to have gotten Hendrix too. But, I am holding out for Prince and he will be my first Serang.

As much as I'm rooting for Hook, what I really want more then anything from Serang would be Freddie Mercury!:rock

I think Serang will do an incredible job on Hook and I can't wait to see it come to life. But, I will have to hold out for Prince. I would have loved to have gotten Hendrix too. But, I am holding out for Prince and he will be my first Serang.

If Serang decides to make Hook it will be after Prince.

As much as I'm rooting for Hook, what I really want more then anything from Serang would be Freddie Mercury!:rock

Freddie Mercury would be awesome!!

Epic. Love his Hook, great choice for a figure too! Too bad the movie was mediocre, not his fault, he lifted it up!

He had to lift it up. The movie was named Hook :rotfl

You know before moving here I lived on the Southern Tip of The Netherlands.

Never visited The Hague.

Anyone else interested in Serang possibly making a Dustin Hoffman CPT Hook?

Let me know and I'll add you to the interest list.

Jimi could be knocking on my door tomorrow. Hoping and praying.

This would be my second Serang Figure :)

If someone make a Captain Hook from Hook, i think i could help.
I'm a huge fan of the Spielberg's movie Hook and I have one of the red coat used in the movie and i think i can have pictures of the rest of the costume (not from the web or screencaps).

I think i could find a lot of people interested.

That could be great.

2.jpg

And why not a Robin Williams's Peter Pan ?

If someone make a Captain Hook from Hook, i think i could help.
I'm a huge fan of the Spielberg's movie Hook and I have one of the red coat used in the movie and i think i can have pictures of the rest of the costume (not from the web or screencaps).

I think i could find a lot of people interested.

That could be great.

2.jpg

And why not a Robin Williams's Peter Pan ?

Thanks for your post/bump :lol

You have one of the movie coats? :horror

As much reference material as Laney has provided you can't beat having the actual item that was used in the movie, in your possession. :exactly:

The more people you can find to post they are interested the more people I could add to the interest list.

Serang, at the moment, is busy with other projects, (Beethoven and LZ) and other scheduled projects that will keep him busy throughout the beginning of next year, but you can go ahead and post your photos. It would be a great way to keep this thread alive.

A Robin Williams Peter Pan would be just as great and if you want to post anything RW Peter Pan related feel free to do so.

Back