INTEREST? CPT James Hook by Serang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the members interested so far.

69slimer
Averagejo
Calcifer
Cazafantasma
Hitemhardg27
Laney74
Macapaolo
Marfmaster
Rhaykal
Seph Stampede
Snake Eater

I did not include anyone, "on the fence" , to the list. If your interested just make a post and say your interested. I'll keep updating this list.

This list is for Serang to see and does not make you a lock to buy this figure.

I recommend you visit his website for more details on his curent and previous figures:

https://serang.tistory.com/

Get familiar with his site (pricing, ordering, payment instructions) and post any questions you have here. I'll do my best to answer them.

Serang is keeping an eye on this thread and will decide whether to add CPT James Hook to his list for 2013.

Last edited:
Van Gogh pre-order is up

:)

153CF838501D050002F531

Van Gogh Thread

Serang Website

Hi, there are many technical problems on Cpt. Hook.
Anyway, i'll be keep consideration for put on my to do list.
Now, i really crazy busy for Hendrix and some other earlier works for collectors.
After the storm gone, i'll take a time with Hook.
OK, Hook is very interesting to me.
Thanks,

Serang.

Hi, there are many technical problems on Cpt. Hook.
Anyway, i'll be keep consideration for put on my to do list.
Now, i really crazy busy for Hendrix and some other earlier works for collectors.
After the storm gone, i'll take a time with Hook.
OK, Hook is very interesting to me.
Thanks,

Serang.

We know you are catching up on your work, due to weather conditions in Korea. I am excited about getting my Hendrix and I am just excited to see how your future projects come out (Prince, Bob Marley). I know your too busy to even think about doing a figure as complex as CPT Hook at the moment, but whenever that time arrives this thread will be ready for you :D

I am just excited to see how your future projects come out (Prince, Bob Marley).

Serang is doing Bob Marley?! Churchill I reluctantly passed on, same with the Beatles, Van Gogh and Hendrix. Hendrix was especially tough to leave alone. But Bob. I don't care if I have to get a second job trimming the butt-pubes of Mike Tyson's tiger for a buck an hour, I will be owning the doll Bob Marley. And the first thing I'll do when I unbox this figure is break out the stash and smoke my first spliff in years. I'll sit back in my brown pleather couch, blast out Kaya on vinyl and ponder the meaning of life and what cereal I have in the cupboard. Good times.

Serang is doing Bob Marley?! Churchill I reluctantly passed on, same with the Beatles, Van Gogh and Hendrix. Hendrix was especially tough to leave alone. But Bob. I don't care if I have to get a second job trimming the butt-pubes of Mike Tyson's tiger for a buck an hour, I will be owning the doll Bob Marley. And the first thing I'll do when I unbox this figure is break out the stash and smoke my first spliff in years. I'll sit back in my brown pleather couch, blast out Kaya on vinyl and ponder the meaning of life and what cereal I have in the cupboard. Good times.
hahahaha, that's a very honest reply! :clap BRAVO!:rotfl

just read this from Serang's email newsletter:

3. Next Item - OBG14 'Jimmy Page - Led Zeppelin'.
Head sculpt finished, already finished his 'Les Paul' guitar and 'Double Neck' guitar.
But i had some technical problems on his hair style and suits.
It will be finished and available on late October, 2012.

:yess: :rock2:rock2

Damn, he's doing Page :thud: That's may make me break my movies/shows only rule.

If Page is there, Jeff Beck AND David Gilmour shouldnt be behind... I had a tough time passing over Hendrix... Still thinking If I should order it considering the huge POs and plans left...

:yess: :rock2:rock2

Damn, he's doing Page :thud: That's may make me break my movies/shows only rule.

Why have rules in this hobby? :dunno

If Page is there, Jeff Beck AND David Gilmour shouldnt be behind... I had a tough time passing over Hendrix... Still thinking If I should order it considering the huge POs and plans left...

Just Do it!!!!:lol

I know i will get shot for this....lol. Just seems the past few figures that have been coming out that have been top notch figures...has Serang's name all over it. Vincent Van Gogh, Beethoven, Hendrix...the detail alone on those figures is AMAZING!!!! Rainman who is also one of the greatest....well his past few figures haven't been at that level that i know he can do. Pee Wee...not so much detail with that....The Doc....was 50/50 for me....Marty....was good but not that pow that i was looking for. These 3 that Serang has done is amazing....but all artists are different and different style....i say do Hook....that detail i have got to see and it might just convince me to get one...lol

Just found your video on the Tube :lol

Sorry to hear you got haters man but it happens.

Seems like your one of the biggest Serang and Rainman fans. Wish I had the chance to meet both. Were you in the Army for you to be living out in Korea?

im in......and marf is sooo right...the perfect artist to nail this..:clap

Back