Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make of this what you will:

Edgardo Peraza Montoya" said:
BREAKING NEWS***

According to verified information, from the original edition number of 580 for this bust.

150 pieces were sold through Infinity Studio's booth at Wonder Festival Shanghai.

And more than 350 pieces ARE ALREADY pre-ordered by the Asian market since pre-ordering time started earlier today.

So more than 80% of this run has already been sold as we speak...without European or American markets involved ��!

The Collectibles-maker is currently considering increasing the edition number to satisfy their customers base.

That was Spec Fiction. I'm sure they only got a certain number of them directly from Infinity Studios. Sideshow will get a certain number as well, but with the low edition size, they probably won't get too many.

Its sold out worldwide according to Infinity's Facebook. They said they are not making more. Yet it never went up on sideshow or BBTS like they said it would.

Infinity studio’s staff confirmed that this will only last over 20 years if taken care properly. After that period it will degrade, as it’s made with silicone. So.. a beautiful $3300 bust that will slowly burn into $0 in 20 years.

On Facebook message yesterday (June 27, 2019), they told me they is use Medical grade silicone.
This was what the message said "The silicon is platinum silicon and its medical grade. No oil leaking, odor free"

On Facebook message yesterday (June 27, 2019), they told me they is use Medical grade silicone.
This was what the message said "The silicon is platinum silicon and its medical grade. No oil leaking, odor free"

Yes, they did amend that soon after people keep talking about the durability. But still no confirmation on the updated minimum life span, if taken care properly.

Its sold out worldwide according to Infinity's Facebook. They said they are not making more. Yet it never went up on sideshow or BBTS like they said it would.
What? No way... I don't think Sideshow will be happy with that answer

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Minimum lifespan for most platinum silicone is greater than 45 years.

Also, it's possible that Sideshow already bought their allotment and just haven't put it up yet. We'll see.

Minimum lifespan for most platinum silicone is greater than 45 years.

Also, it's possible that Sideshow already bought their allotment and just haven't put it up yet. We'll see.

I called BBTS and they said they haven’t received information indicating they are going to carry it yet. I don’t think either will carry it. Hope I’m wrong.

Well this is BS if it's sold out already- hope they mean their allotment to retailers is sold out

This will be upsetting to a lot of fans if SS or BBTS does not get any and they are in fact sold out.

I messaged Infinity Studios twice on Facebook, first time on Thursday asking them why SS didn't have it up for preorder yet. They said there was a error in communication between the companies and they were working on it. Then again yesterday, after it was announced they were sold out, asking them why SS never received any to put up for preorder and why they bothered listing them as a distributer on their Facebook page. Still no response.

I messaged Infinity Studios twice on Facebook, first time on Thursday asking them why SS didn't have it up for preorder yet. They said there was a error in communication between the companies and they were working on it. Then again yesterday, after it was announced they were sold out, asking them why SS never received any to put up for preorder and why they bothered listing them as a distributer on their Facebook page. Still no response.

Well they better have some allocated. I waited to order with them or BBTS.

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
First of all please allow us to express our joy to all the supporters of Infinity Studio who enjoy our high end collectibles and we appreciate everyone’s support.

At the same time, due to the unforeseen business communication gaps with some of our regional distributors this has caused an unavoidable and unfortunate situation in which a lot of dedicated and interested collectors in those regions were unable to purchase this Wonder Woman bust. Infinity Studio has recognized these gaps and issues, so that in moving forward, we promise to avoid the similar problems from happening again by having PO for all regions start at the same globally so that the needs of all global collectors can be met.

We have taken the necessary time and resources to read through all your valuable suggestion and feedback, so please continue to provide us these inputs. We truly value and thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

Once again thank you for your unparalleled support and please stay tuned for our next product releases.

2char.

Back