Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged Infinity Studios twice on Facebook, first time on Thursday asking them why SS didn't have it up for preorder yet. They said there was a error in communication between the companies and they were working on it. Then again yesterday, after it was announced they were sold out, asking them why SS never received any to put up for preorder and why they bothered listing them as a distributer on their Facebook page. Still no response.

Yes, I waited to order from SS and BBTS. I had the chance to order from Spec Fiction Shop but didn’t because it wasn’t their “authorized” distributor in North America. Sucks!
Now every time they post a picture of the bust I feel like I’m being taunted. Hehe

What a scam company to say they sell out before any dealer in the US even can offer it. Yeah for all we know they will only make a couple hundred pieces and then sell through the secondary market because NO ONE here can even get a chance to buy one. Hope I'm wrong

I hope whoever is responsible for this screw up accidentally sits on their plunger.

What a scam company to say they sell out before any dealer in the US even can offer it. Yeah for all we know they will only make a couple hundred pieces and then sell through the secondary market because NO ONE here can even get a chance to buy one. Hope I'm wrong

Yes, shady indeed. Should probably contact Warner Brothers and let them know how badly their license is getting handled. I would think we are the biggest market for these.

Well no point of reading this thread any longer for the vast majority of us. A moderator should just delete the thread, so the rest of us can move on and forget this sorry mess of a situation. Heck delete all the Infinity threads as far as I’m concerned.

Does Suck, I was going to use my SS point on this. Just went and ordered the Queen Studio WW bust.

What gets me they show us this awesome statue with new heights of realism and trumpet how they are going to bring us these wonderful pieces- then they open the floodgates to the Asian market first and sell out what is likely to be a very limited run. You got to be kidding. I was so excited for this...

What gets me they show us this awesome statue with new heights of realism and trumpet how they are going to bring us these wonderful pieces- then they open the floodgates to the Asian market first and sell out what is likely to be a very limited run. You got to be kidding. I was so excited for this...

Limited.. these things are over $3,000..

Real collecting is when it’s limited and people are pissed because they couldn’t get it. That’s the whole idea.

Can’t be easy dealing with Sideshow.

You guys should have ordered through SpecFiction. They’re pretty good I hear. I’m ordering my XM Prime from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was it listed this even already had an ES? They just pull that number out of their...

Real collecting is when it’s limited and people are pissed because they couldn’t get it. That’s the whole idea.

You guys should have ordered through SpecFiction. They’re pretty good I hear. I’m ordering my XM Prime from them.
That's not "real collecting". This isn't something that just sold out quick, it never got offered through the distributors they listed. Why list SS as a distributor if they are "not easy to deal with" and won't actually get product! How long was it even up at Specfiction?

I have ordered from Specfiction before. But SS gives a lot of piece of mind, plus I have a ton of points. Returns are easy. And Infinity Studios is new, so who knows whats going to happen with delays and final production. Maybe they will be like EFX or Anovios :rotfl

That's not "real collecting". This isn't something that just sold out quick, it never got offered through the distributors they listed. Why list SS as a distributor if they are "not easy to deal with" and won't actually get product! How long was it even up at Specfiction?

It kinda is. Look at the hunger everyone has to get their hands on this. The resale is going to be through the roof and the hunger will be more so. It’s what makes it exciting.

It’s a big part of collecting and it’s what’s being lost. Good for the companies that are keeping it limited I say.

Otherwise if you’re into mass overproduced stuff then go ahead. There’s a market for that. Not my cup of tea.

Who knows, maybe Sideshow is making their own out of Polystone and ABS and sculpted hair. [emoji23]

See, this guy is saying Sideshow requires a big ass fee to distribute. Why would you want to sell in the states if you’re not going to make anything off it? You have to make a bunch of them and it ruins the collectibility.

https://youtu.be/vwvG0zJo8s0

See, this guy is saying Sideshow requires a big ass fee to distribute. Why would you want to sell in the states if you’re not going to make anything off it? You have to make a bunch of them and it ruins the collectibility.

https://youtu.be/vwvG0zJo8s0

It's not news to anyone that Sideshow requires an enormous distribution fee. Any one with half a brain already knows this. It's one of the theories floating around why their business dealings between Prime 1 and Sideshow have ended.

The problem here is that Infinity let it be known that distributors such as Sideshow would be used. And because of that a lot of collectors held off until they could source it from a company that they knew. If they hadn't a lot of collectors wouldn't have got it in their heads that they would be able to source it, and spare a lot of us the disappointment. And secondly there are quite a few of us who had contacts who could've sourced it for them, just with higher shipping etc, but chose against it because Infinity stated in black and white that Sideshow would be given stock.

Infinity knows very well that they screwed us, which is why they apologised for their 'mistakes' (incompetence) in this situation.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the edition size, it's just that a lot of us weren't even given the option as we we're misinformed by Infinity, and never given a real chance of sourcing this.

It's not news to anyone that Sideshow requires an enormous distribution fee. Any one with half a brain already knows this. It's one of the theories floating around why their business dealings between Prime 1 and Sideshow have ended.

The problem here is that Infinity let it be known that distributors such as Sideshow would be used. And because of that a lot of collectors held off until they could source it from a company that they knew. If they hadn't a lot of collectors wouldn't have got it in their heads that they would be able to source it, and spare a lot of us the disappointment. And secondly there are quite a few of us who had contacts who could've sourced it for them, just with higher shipping etc, but chose against it because Infinity stated in black and white that Sideshow would be given stock.

Infinity knows very well that they screwed us, which is why they apologised for their 'mistakes' (incompetence) in this situation.

Not everyone has there head deep in collectible politics. I mean, how could anyone with half a brain even truly know for sure wtf is really going on unless you’re one of the two companies involved.

Companies screw customers that’s nothing new either.

I say go for the other one ring produced.

Not everyone has there head deep in collectible politics. I mean, how could anyone with half a brain even truly know for sure wtf is really going on unless you’re one of the two companies involved.

Companies screw customers that’s nothing new either.

I say go for the other one ring produced.

There's a reason why the Infinity version was in such high demand. As good as the Queen one is, it's a second rate product in comparison. It's like settling for the ugly sister.

Back