Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figuremaster Les said:
Must maintain decorum here...
Calmly....
Collectedly.....
Re-establish.....

INDY INDY INDY!

Or rather

DR JONES! DR JONES! YOU CALL HIM DR JONES, DOLL!

...Dr. Jones Doll!!! Thanks Shorty! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

if it's 1/6 12" format or 1/4 PF, I'll take it!!!

I want Indy done, because then...Sideshow will see that it is pointless to not make a Short Round! This would be one heck of a cool figure!
I know Raiders has the better, classic story, I even give it props as "the best" of the lot so far...but....Gimme a 1/6 Short Round and a Mola Ram, and I'll show you some very cool toys!
Then you can make the rest! Sallah! Toht! Marion! Disposable, bottomless chasm jeep-fall Nazi soldier #2! (and it should say that on his box...) ...The list is staggering! And they would all sell! :D

Figuremaster Les said:
I want Indy done, because then...Sideshow will see that it is pointless to not make a Short Round! This would be one heck of a cool figure!
I know Raiders has the better, classic story, I even give it props as "the best" of the lot so far...but....Gimme a 1/6 Short Round and a Mola Ram, and I'll show you some very cool toys!
Then you can make the rest! Sallah! Toht! Marion! Disposable, bottomless chasm jeep-fall Nazi soldier #2! (and it should say that on his box...) ...The list is staggering! And they would all sell! :D

I read somewhere that a grown-up "Short Round" may make an appearance in Indy 4. :confused:

Of course, I've also read that Natalie Portman is unconfirmed to play Indy's daughter. :confused:

IMDB

Wor-Gar said:
Of course, I've also read that Natalie Portman is unconfirmed to play Indy's daughter. :confused:

Yep. Read the same thing somewhere. I can only pray that she is
praying.gif

That woman is so incredibly smokin' HOT :monkey5

Oh, and of course:

INDY INDY INDY!!!

Figuremaster Les said:
Gimme a 1/6 Short Round and a Mola Ram, and I'll show you some very cool toys!

Damn! I would LOVE a 1/4 scale PF Mola Ram holing up a human heart!!:D

Figuremaster Les said:
I know Raiders has the better, classic story, I even give it props as "the best" of the lot so far...
Call me a heathen, but my favorite is Last Crusade, for the humor and the interplay between Ford and Connery.
Oh, yeah ....

INDY INDY INDY!!!

hairlesswookiee said:
i love all three equally... wouldnt "short round" technically not be short round???
whats his real name anyways.... been too long since ive seen them.

That would be Jonathan Ke Quan. Oh yea, and did I mention:

INDY! INDY! INDY!

:D :D :D :D

Short round would give sideshow another use for the new Hobbit body too.

No time for love Dr. Jones!!!

Darth Scourge said:
This article says they're Enterbay's - and has another gallery from SDCC.

INDY INDY INDY!!! OI OI OI!!!

YES!!! Awesome...it's Arnie's (Enterbay's now) that's featured in my avatar...I hope he gets licence approval...man do I WANT one of these 12" Raiders Indy's from Arnie...Doesn't mean I wouldn't gladly welcome a 1/6 Sideshow Indy...not to mention a 1/4 PF...and for Darth Scourge...

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!! Oi, Oi, Oi!!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

Back