Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Arnie scores a licence. If he doesn't, I hope Sideshow buy his sculpt if/when they get a licence. Sideshow do good stuff, but I doubt even they could outdo Arnie.

At the very least, I hope Arnie mass-produces the head sculpt!

INDY INDY INDY!!!

This pose is perfect.

Indy.jpg

JustinLuck said:
This pose is perfect.

Indy.jpg

Let's hope they use a pose like that for the PF...I'm personally not really crazy about the "SUPER" action pose of the Cinemaquette...but to each their own...

Okay, before it disappears...it seems Enterbay is a division of Kaching Brands, or something like that. They are connected, anyway.

So far the Kaching Brands website doesn't have much to show...seems very corporate.

I see my favourite thread has now been moved to the Product/License Requests section. Guess that means Sideshow is paying attention! :D Hopefully they've also noticed the pages and pages of support and an 'official' SS/LFL/Indy licensing announcement is just around the corner...

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Indy needs some SSC love.... I know that they would knock this out of the park, PF or 12 inch. I seriously do not want to pay almost $250 to a customizer to get this made, and with an inferior sculpt. I'd rather have it be official and with an awesome Andy B sculpt!!

DarkArtist81 said:
Indy needs some SSC love.... I know that they would knock this out of the park, PF or 12 inch. I seriously do not want to pay almost $250 to a customizer to get this made, and with an inferior sculpt. I'd rather have it be official and with an awesome Andy B sculpt!!

Just put a hat and paint sum stubble on your Han head, and your half way there.

I'd be all over the 12" figure and probably the PF. Indy is not only the number one custom figure made and sold on ebay but probably the most requested figure to be made by any company.

Indiana Fett said:
Let's hope they use a pose like that for the PF...I'm personally not really crazy about the "SUPER" action pose of the Cinemaquette...but to each their own...
It's not the pose of the Cinemaquette that I'm not crazy about, it's the price.

Batty said:
It's not the pose of the Cinemaquette that I'm not crazy about, it's the price.

If you were to take off one ZERO off of the price of Cinemaquette Indy I would be ALL over it like no tomorrow.

That's highly unlikely, maybe if they took off the 1 at the beginning, that would be more like it---I would sell my dog for that.

Just kidding, I love my dog...:chew

I know the Star Wars fans will probably burn my house down, but here's a start at my new custom/kitbash. Thought you guys would like to see it as it's progresses.
indiana1.jpg

indiana2.jpg

Seeing the Bespin Han just makes me realize SS could knock this one out of the park. This license is a no-brainer for them.

I'd preorder any exclusive they wanted to do with this one. Idol, medallion, torn shirt from Temple of Doom, glasses, snake, what have you.

I'd also grab up a 12" Henry Jones, btw.

Back