Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see this lovely little thread I started over 6 months ago has some legs...and some SERIOUS interest from over 4,000 fellow collectors who've viewed and posted here...Let's keep it up...With Indy IV finally getting started this summer, I have no doubt that SS will make an Indy license announcement at some point over the next 365 days! :D

P.S., Peep the new sig to REALLY give this cause a push!

Last edited:
I'd like to see an Indiana Jones PF. The Cinemaquette one will be nice, I'm sure, but I think Sideshow's PF figures are a better value.

yes, let's see some indy stuff. i'd like to see some quality prop replicas, not just 12" or pfs.

I nearly wet myself when I read this and not in a good way.:rolleyes:

Shia LaBeouf's experience digging Holes looks like it paid off. He's in final talks to play son to archeologist daddy Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) in Lucasfilms’ much hyped Indiana Jones 4. Steven Spielberg rolls cameras in June, with a tentative May 2008 release date.

dr2red said:
I nearly wet myself when I read this and not in a good way.:rolleyes:

Shia LaBeouf's experience digging Holes looks like it paid off. He's in final talks to play son to archeologist daddy Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) in Lucasfilms’ much hyped Indiana Jones 4. Steven Spielberg rolls cameras in June, with a tentative May 2008 release date.

It's great in a way--- his performance in this summer's TRANSFORMERS (excuse me--- Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS) will only make people feel even sicker about the following year's Indy IV.

DarthNeil said:
It's great in a way--- his performance in this summer's TRANSFORMERS (excuse me--- Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS) will only make people feel even sicker about the following year's Indy IV.

By sicker, I hope you mean 'excited' and not :sick

:rolleyes:

P.S., I just noticed this emoticon...:zzwhip ...sign of things to come??? An Indy license for SS or HT??? Come on!!! Bring it!!!

Indiana Fett said:
Time again to bump poor Indy up to page 1! :D C'mon, join the Crusade people! :D

Yup, the exclusive version 12" will come with a wheelchair, AARP membership card, and a BOGO early bird coupon!

So I got to have a good close-up look at the Premium Format John Wayne figure the other day at a local shop and it got me thinking about how great and detailed a PF Indy would look. The accuracy and detail on the outfit, holster, gun and hat is remarkable! Man I can't wait for an ROTLA Indy PF!

Oh, and as a side note, I'm loving the 1/6 LOTR line. The detail on the costumes and gear, right down to the fake leather straps and buckles is exquisite! Let's hope when SS picks up the Jones license, they follow the detail of the LOTR line! :D

creature4000 said:
This deserves to be on top!!

INDY INDY INDY!!!!

Indeed! :D

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

Hey, I'm in too! Please produce a 1/6 scale Indiana Jones line. I'd love for Sideshow to produce Indy, Marion Ravenwood, Sallah, Marcus Brody, Willie Scott, Short Round, Mola Ram and finally...Dr. Henry Jones, Sr. If we can at least get one 1/6 scale Indy...and a 1/4 Premium Format Indy would be on the top of my collecting list too. I'd put them next to my 12 inch custom Indy I made that I have right now! Bring 'em on Sideshow....PLEASE!

Oh yeah...I'm chanting as long and as loud as I can until Sideshow gets the Indy license...
Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Last edited:
Back