Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am feeling the same way Mamba about this indy, i want to get him but i feel i need to hold off for a while bec of $$ but i really hope he wont be gone. I did promise myself that when the 100 bar limit comes up i will buy him.

I am feeling the same way Mamba about this indy, i want to get him but i feel i need to hold off for a while bec of $$ but i really hope he wont be gone. I did promise myself that when the 100 bar limit comes up i will buy him.

I have seen many marvel sideshow statues that were sold without the bar though :gah: so do you think there are more than 100 of these still available?

I have seen many marvel sideshow statues that were sold without the bar though :gah: so do you think there are more than 100 of these still available?

Now that i think about it, I do remember a few products that didn't have a bar. and then got sold out. I would bet there is prob still 100 left.

Flex pay it brother!

Yeah bro flexpay is always an option although I normally don't like to do a flexpay because I don't want to wait 3 months to get my statue (I only did it once and I ended up paying off early).

I only want 1 Indy statue in my collection, I heard so many good things about ROTLA PF, and the KOTCS PF likeness looks really great too. I still can find those 2 on eBay if I want to.

How is this TOD statue compare to the other 2 Indy PF?

For those of you who have seen all 3 in person / own them, how do you rank them?

Yeah bro flexpay is always an option although I normally don't like to do a flexpay because I don't want to wait 3 months to get my statue (I only did it once and I ended up paying off early).

I only want 1 Indy statue in my collection, I heard so many good things about ROTLA PF, and the KOTCS PF likeness looks really great too. I still can find those 2 on eBay if I want to.

For those of you who have seen all 3 in person / own them, how do you rank them?

I only have the ROTLA and ToD ones but I like the ToD most.

I had ROTLA Indy and I have TOD Indy. Raiders is a great PF but the TOD pf is the better of the two IMO. I had a TOD with a less then steller paint job and I still liked it better then the Indy PF. I got a replacement Indy with a great paint job and it blew the Raiders pf so far out of the water that I sold it.

It all depends IMO what is Indy to you. The Raiders Indy has it all the Idol, the smirk, the jacket the whip in hand. It is classic Indy. The TOD Indy has the better pose, likness, clothing, and better base.

Raiders of the Lost Ark is my Fav. Indy film. But it was TOD that really made my a HUGE Indy fan and had a huge Impact on my young movie going life. So it really just came down to which was the better statue.

Don't forget the Raiders jacket has had the issues with flaking. It's the whole reason i got an TOD PF. Which turned out to be a good thing because I thing that TOD Indy is not only my fav PF but I think it's one of SS top 5 pfs to date.

Now I have never seen the KOTCS Indy in hand. However I HATE the film so no matter how great the PF might be there would be no way I would own it. Perhaps if it was made 30 yrs ago and you could not tell which Indy film it was from due to Ford being younger I would pick it up. But it looks like old "I forgot how to act" Ford and I want no part of that in my collection.

Basically if the cuffs were no issue I would give Raiders Indy an 8 out of 10.

The TOD indy is an easy 10 out of 10 for me.

So long story short - both are great statues with TOD just being the better of the two.

P1110523.jpg

P1110503.jpg

P1110528.jpg

P1110495.jpg

I had ROTLA Indy and I have TOD Indy. Raiders is a great PF but the TOD pf is the better of the two IMO. I had a TOD with a less then steller paint job and I still liked it better then the Indy PF. I got a replacement Indy with a great paint job and it blew the Raiders pf so far out of the water that I sold it.

It all depends IMO what is Indy to you. The Raiders Indy has it all the Idol, the smirk, the jacket the whip in hand. It is classic Indy. The TOD Indy has the better pose, likness, clothing, and better base.

Raiders of the Lost Ark is my Fav. Indy film. But it was TOD that really made my a HUGE Indy fan and had a huge Impact on my young movie going life. So it really just came down to which was the better statue.

Don't forget the Raiders jacket has had the issues with flaking. It's the whole reason i got an TOD PF. Which turned out to be a good thing because I thing that TOD Indy is not only my fav PF but I think it's one of SS top 5 pfs to date.

Now I have never seen the KOTCS Indy in hand. However I HATE the film so no matter how great the PF might be there would be no way I would own it. Perhaps if it was made 30 yrs ago and you could not tell which Indy film it was from due to Ford being younger I would pick it up. But it looks like old "I forgot how to act" Ford and I want no part of that in my collection.

Basically if the cuffs were no issue I would give Raiders Indy an 8 out of 10.

The TOD indy is an easy 10 out of 10 for me.

So long story short - both are great statues with TOD just being the better of the two.

Thanks bro I really want it now, but sad news the item is sold out :gah::gah::gah: I did not expect it would sold out today damn...I put myself on a waitlist, let's see if it will convert.

Thanks bro I really want it now, but sad news the item is sold out :gah::gah::gah: I did not expect it would sold out today damn...I put myself on a waitlist, let's see if it will convert.

Doh!! Sucks dude. Perhaps you may have some luck on the bay or even in the buy sell area here. Good Luck!

Sorry man, but FINALLY it sold out. Yeah, try Ebay as I am sure you can still find some now for retail.

It finally sold out hey Mamba :crying I wish sideshow would freaken put that less than 100 left bar so we know. I knew this was going to happen. :gah:

Let us know if your waitlist does convert ...

A welcomed surprise came today that I had all but forgotten about, my flexed paid Indy Doom EX #99. What a glorious PF.. IMO this is now my second favorite PF, right behind my SW Speeder bike/scout trooper PF. Indy is a work of art and no detail was spared. I have all the Indy Pf's and Molan , and I have to say they really have done a spectacular job with this entire series, Crystal skull Indy included. As a side-note even the Jack Sparrow PF which I held out on purchasing for the longest time based on the bad SSC photos is amazing in hand.. I love it! Is this Indy PF a "grail"... Hmmm to me it is. I've always been turned off by that term on the board... For me a grail is anything in your collection that you consider outstanding, and gives you that satisfied feeling when you purchase it, and add it to your collection in the perfect spot...:) I'd like to say all the SSC I've choose to purchase are grails. Not just the ones that sell out and then bring double the value on evilbay! I've never looked at this hobby from a "flippers" stand-point. If your on the fence about Indy TOD, just look at this thread and read what other happy owners have to say...Don't wait to long to get yours I think SSC is almost sold out of the EX version. In MHO it;s worth every sent...!!!!!!!

Last edited:
A welcomed surprise came today, that I had forgotten all about. My flexed paid Indy Doom EX #99. What a glorious PF.. IMO this is now my second favorite PF, right behind my SW Speeder bike/scout trooper pf. Indy is a work of art and no detailed was spared. I have all the Indy Pf's and Molan , and I have to say they really have done justice to this whole series. Even Jack Sparrow which I held out on purchasing for the longest time based on the bad SSC photos is amazing in hand.. I love it! Is this PF a grail... hmmm to me it is. I've always been turned off by that term on the board... For me a grail is anything in your collection that you consider outstanding, and gives you that satisfied feeling when you purchase it ans add it to your collection in the perfect spot...:) I'd like to say all the SSC I've choose to purchase are grails, not just the ones that seel out and then bring double the value on evilbay! If your on the fence about Indy TOD, just look at this thread and read what other happy owners have to say...Don't wait to long to get yours I think SSC is almost sold out of the EX version. In MHO it;s worth every sent...!!!!!!!

Congrats man! :clap I've enjoyed it for the last 6 months. It is a great piece except the machete/sword which tends to bend a little in time. Overall though, better Ford likeness, better action pose.

Yes I have seen and read about the jacket issue... Sorry..:( So far knock on pleather, me jacket is still looking well!!! I'm hoping for a Henry Jones, or at least a Indy 4 PF...:) Would love Indy on the Motorcycle and the companion piece could be Henry Jones, or how about a real EX blowout and have the Ex be Henry Jones in the sidecar....:)

I got my EX I won in the Comic Con newsletter today. Got number 35 yay and it's my first 1/4, how big are these things WOW, used to 1/6 LOL :)

Back