Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Ex through sideshow on Friday. Now it says they're "checking inventory." (It went out Friday night via ups)

Maybe I got one just in time.:yess:

Ordered the Ex through sideshow on Friday. Now it says they're "checking inventory." (It went out Friday night via ups)

Maybe I got one just in time.:yess:

Bout time this fine sculpt is sold out. I guess people just didn't want "chilled monkey brains." :monkey1

Bout time this fine sculpt is sold out. I guess people just didn't want "chilled monkey brains." :monkey1

I think they are probably still a ways from being "Sold Out". I think this invintory check thing is just a way to get people on the fence to order.

This is really an amazing piece and Indy fans should get this. This may be my fav. PF SS has done. Well at least it is tied with the Conan PF. The Trever sculpt is dead on. The Pose (with the open hand) is natural and realistic. The clothing is perfect. The Base is great! If you get a good paint job I really feel you have a top 5 PF by SS.

I think they are probably still a ways from being "Sold Out". I think this invintory check thing is just a way to get people on the fence to order.

This is really an amazing piece and Indy fans should get this. This may be my fav. PF SS has done. Well at least it is tied with the Conan PF. The Trever sculpt is dead on. The Pose (with the open hand) is natural and realistic. The clothing is perfect. The Base is great! If you get a good paint job I really feel you have a top 5 PF by SS.

Yeah, I think that's SSC's little trick to make people wonder about quantity and jump on. Who knows.

I love the this PF. It was my first and have had it 6 months or so and besides the machete, everything is great.

I guess you're right. The website says "in stock" now. Sneaky move.

bugger I have to wait 4 - 6 weeks for the one I won for some reason :(

Killken where did you win this, off of the sideshow website? Congrads on the prize man ... nice :hi5:

I guess you're right. The website says "in stock" now. Sneaky move.

Wont lie ... i really need to pick this guy up and sideshow scared me there for a bit with the whole "checking inventory". Glad his in still instock, I think when the 100 or less counter bar comes up i will get him :whip

Ok, I've had this thing on Flexpay for the past few months and my final payment is due in September. Does the final payment go through with shipping added, or do you get a second payment with just the shipping?

I really can't wait to get this guy, it'll be my first PF and from what I've seen, its the best looking Indy statue/figure out there.

congrads on your first PF RyanSD :clap , great choice on this one being your first. My first PF was the ROTLA Indy and since then I love Premium Formats.

Ok, I've had this thing on Flexpay for the past few months and my final payment is due in September. Does the final payment go through with shipping added, or do you get a second payment with just the shipping?

I really can't wait to get this guy, it'll be my first PF and from what I've seen, its the best looking Indy statue/figure out there.

You will love this statue! Best Indy piece out there IMO!!

Ok. As I have already stated on more than one thread. I LOVE THIS STATUE!!! I think it's by far the best Indy out there and it inspired me to get some Indy 1/4 scale relics. Here are some photos of how I have him set up know.

First a big Thank you to the following people who helped me get some of the items.

Nick from Underground Studios - he cutom made the 1/4 scale Holy Grail for me and I am very happy with it. Great paint job Nick!

mfisher - Got me the Staff of Ra piece and even placed his own crystal in the eye area.

Promising galahad - The 1/6 scale Ark of the Covenant from the toht Ex. I think this thing looks amazing in person. It does not photograph real well but it looks amazing on display. I am really happy with this and while it is 1/6 scale I think it goes perfectly with the set up and 1/4 would actually be to big and overpowering

dwing - The Crystal Skull Ex from the KOTCS best buy blu ray. I did not know it came with it's own base. Very Cool.

Sideshow/Trev - For making a Great Indy sculpt and for being cool and sending me a great replacement.

ME - The Fertility Idol - I sold off my Raiders PF on ebay and probably took a 50.00+ hit because I Listed/sold him without the idol but I am glad I did. Would have been hard to find a quality 1/4 scale Idol.

P1120024.jpg

P1120013.jpg

P1120014.jpg

P1120023.jpg

P1120020.jpg

Again let me say thanks to all and I LOVE THIS STATUE!!!!

The Staff of Ra and Grail Cup pieces are awesome. Colour me very envious of those...

Ok. As I have already stated on more than one thread. I LOVE THIS STATUE!!! I think it's by far the best Indy out there and it inspired me to get some Indy 1/4 scale relics. Here are some photos of how I have him set up know.

First a big Thank you to the following people who helped me get some of the items.

Nick from Underground Studios - he cutom made the 1/4 scale Holy Grail for me and I am very happy with it. Great paint job Nick!

mfisher - Got me the Staff of Ra piece and even placed his own crystal in the eye area.
i8
Promising galahad - The 1/6 scale Ark of the Covenant from the toht Ex. I think this thing looks amazing in person. It does not photograph real well but it looks amazing on display. I am really happy with this and while it is 1/6 scale I think it goes perfectly with the set up and 1/4 would actually be to big and overpowering

dwing - The Crystal Skull Ex from the KOTCS best buy blu ray. I did not know it came with it's own base. Very Cool.

Sideshow/Trev - For making a Great Indy sculpt and for being cool and sending me a great replacement.

ME - The Fertility Idol - I sold off my Raiders PF on ebay and probably took a 50.00+ hit because I Listed/sold him without the idol but I am glad I did. Would have been hard to find a quality 1/4 scale Idol.

P1120024.jpg

P1120013.jpg

P1120014.jpg

P1120023.jpg

P1120020.jpg

Again let me say thanks to all and I LOVE THIS STATUE!!!!

I too love this statue. It is the best Indy by far.

Mine was bent slightly when i got it should have been something stronger but doesn't seem to be bending any more

I am so tempted to get the EX from sideshow. I would like to wait for a little bit longer but afraid this will be gone.

Back