Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their best PF doesn't have any jacket issues at all, cause it's got no jacket at all, cause it's the TOD PF. :D

:exactly: Yeah, that was my first piece, the ToD PF. Then I saw the ROTLA one on this site and it's the more iconic image so I bought it, but with hindsight, I like the sculpt and overall look of ToD PF better these days. I just wish they had done one more (skipped the KOTCS old man one) and had Indy in an action pose from TLC, complete with hat and jacket and a naked Elsa Schneider.

I guess those that cancelled got it out of their system and the lucky ones picked them all up, me being one.

I think this piece is going to be outstanding and huge!

I can't wait for this bad boy to ship. June still feels like a long time off and it will probably get delayed even longer. :(

Yeah, I'd be shocked if it doesn't get bumped. Right now I have 3 pieces coming and hope they all don't land the same month.

I hope it doesn't! I feel with the sneak peaks and all the attention given to the piece we'll see it in June!

I hope...

Well I got Batman PF and Jack Sparrow PF--oh and forgot about HCG's Barney Ross...I'm just hoping not for the perfect storm of collectibles.:horror

I think the price is keeping a lot of collectors from picking this piece up. As nice as it is, I would say it is about $100 over priced and I am saying that while having one on order. I hope I can keep my order when it ships.

The price is high but that's not a deal breaker for me on this piece, what's holding me back atm are two things 1.) fear about the paint app on the production sculpt face, that's a bit of a gamble, and 2.) am I going crazy or is the horse too small, granted it's not a massive horse in this scene but still, I'd say it looks like 10% too small in a volume sense, I don't think the likeness is there on the horse's face either.

Mind you, I do like the general pose, the weathered look of the paint app and the dynamic nature of the piece, so it's a tough one, hmmm.

I'm ordering this after seeing it in person yesterday. It's large, looks great, and has a lot of display presence.

Back