Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnd I am reconverted from the WL. Think I will keep it this time...Got a little nervous there.

Mr. Marts I see what you mean about the horse, but going through the gallery, I really think it is more an issue from the angle making it look funny on the tail/face. Somebody mentioned before that it is too bad the horse isnt facing the same direction as Indy because you lose that part the way most everyone will display it. Either needs to be in the center of a room or in front of a mirror now.

But as long as they nail Indy, for an EX with 150...Man hard to see how you can go wrong. I also think that while the EX is kinda lame, it does create an entirely different story with him wheeling to shoot than not having it.

The biggest problem is the glut of great things coming out. May/June and Aug/Sept/Oct are full of orders for me from SS, Koto and DCD. I was hoping this would hurry and convert so I didn't commit to something else instead. Can't wait for this!

Annnnd I am reconverted from the WL. Think I will keep it this time...Got a little nervous there.

Mr. Marts I see what you mean about the horse, but going through the gallery, I really think it is more an issue from the angle making it look funny on the tail/face. Somebody mentioned before that it is too bad the horse isnt facing the same direction as Indy because you lose that part the way most everyone will display it. Either needs to be in the center of a room or in front of a mirror now.

But as long as they nail Indy, for an EX with 150...Man hard to see how you can go wrong. I also think that while the EX is kinda lame, it does create an entirely different story with him wheeling to shoot than not having it.

The biggest problem is the glut of great things coming out. May/June and Aug/Sept/Oct are full of orders for me from SS, Koto and DCD. I was hoping this would hurry and convert so I didn't commit to something else instead. Can't wait for this!

I appreciate your feedback and will keep indy as a pre-order. i agree that Indy looks great in fact better than the temple of doom statue, I will now wait comic con and hope to see better pictures and videos which will clear up any of my doubts.

Exactly! I was looking for a Raiders piece that wasn't crumbling due to expired glue like the Raiders PF was!

I got to say it has been a dismal year for sideshow statues i hope that indiana jones will turn out to be a great statue, it also seems nowadays sideshow is only concentrating on the marvel and dc lines.

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling about both. No reason the Pursuit of the Ark is not there unless they are having production problems.

I think they are both still on the table. Sideshow only has so much room at the show for their products. They are going to display items that appeal to the largest target audience at the Con, and that's SW, DC and Marvel. Indy is an afterthought for them, much like Disney.

No offence but I have had enough of the marvel and dc lines which dominate their front page. Sideshow need to focus on neglected lines like Indiana Jones, Disney, even Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit which seems quiet at this years comic con.

No offence but I have had enough of the marvel and dc lines which dominate their front page. Sideshow need to focus on neglected lines like Indiana Jones, Disney, even Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit which seems quiet at this years comic con.

While I agree with you, that stuff unfortunately doesn't sell well and they are a business and in it to make money.

I don't get why they pay a fortune, I'm sure, for a license for Indy and Disney and do a handful of statues. The only way to recoup is to do what they do with the SW and Marvel lines and just make a bunch of statues. I mean, how about at least a PF Henry Jones Sr. or Marion. How about Jenny or Sinclair for Rocketeer. Just have them low enough ES to not have a bunch sitting around. Having the Disney license and having like 6-7 total statues is a complete waste.

I'm surprised we've never seen this piece at a Comic Con! I look forward to next month!

1. This makes me a little nervous

2. What are the chances that this actually comes out next month? There has been next to no information about it. Completely flying under the radar.

Back